Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

The PSL returned to starbucks!!!

Venti Decaf non-fat PSL!!!!woooo!

(I am further realizing that I am really feeling the same without caffeine as I was with caffeine. It's Day 6 since I cut consumption and my body isn't really craving it)

I just think since I made starbucks a routine on my morning drive, I just go.

However I will probably switch to crazy tea consumption once I get to school in a week.

(I am surprised I dont have a picture with me posing with my coffee cup)
[Whatever happened to that pic of me holding up a starbucks]

Cobraroll

It made my day to come to the IT building on this campus and find out that all the rooms were named after Fraggle Rock. I was assigned to a data room named Gobo, passing Wember and Boober on its way there. Pure awesome.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ETFROXX

My mom has a password at work which they have to change every 90 days. And she wanted one she'd remember with 3 numbers so that she'd just have to change the numbers. So she made her password 'pokemon001'.

We really are related. :)

spitllama

Awesome mom

Wish my parents gave a rip about games
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

After a long break I finally have English classes again. And my teacher is actually decent! It mmd.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

HugoMeister

Its got crack pipes and sewing.. :)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

All my friends really like me and enjoy hugging me for some reason. It's kinda nice but I can't help but think "where's the catch...". And there's one of my friends who I transposed Lily's Theme into Bb clarinet for, she really seems to want to be around me a lot and stuff. Either that or she's a really good actor but...she's not that kind of person. So I feel good about myself despite an infected throat. :)

I am actually really enjoying life now that I'm over she who shall not be named.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Our little Slow is growing up...*sniff*

Nebbles

Quote from: triforced1 on September 15, 2011, 05:56:57 PMOur little Slow is growing up...*sniff*

HE GREW UP SO FAST /sobs into handkerchief
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

I FEEL SO OLD NOW. It feels like only yesterday our little man was sulking over some girl. :'(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 15, 2011, 05:44:35 PMAll my friends really like me and enjoy hugging me for some reason. It's kinda nice but I can't help but think "where's the catch...". And there's one of my friends who I transposed Lily's Theme into Bb clarinet for, she really seems to want to be around me a lot and stuff. Either that or she's a really good actor but...she's not that kind of person. So I feel good about myself despite an infected throat. :)

I am actually really enjoying life now that I'm over she who shall not be named.

WHO IS SHE?

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on September 15, 2011, 07:21:50 PMWHO IS SHE?

^This made my day

As well as the fact that because my throat is all nasty and painful NO SCHOOL HOORAY FOR BANGING ON THE PIANO AND WASTING TIME :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

You didn't answer mah questions yet! D:<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday