News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Replacement for "Holy CRAP!!!!!"?

Started by Dekudude, July 16, 2008, 01:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Golly gee whilikers, Batman!

E-GHAD!

Great scotts!

etc

Brawler4Ever

"HOLY DOG CRAP?"
"O. M. G."
"DUDE?" or "DUDE!" (not the user, Dude, just a random "dude")  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Dude

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 25, 2008, 09:23:11 PM"DUDE?" or "DUDE!" (not the user, Dude, just a random "dude")  :P

Thx for making that clear :P

Palagerini

Quote from: Dude on July 26, 2008, 10:11:02 AM
Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 25, 2008, 09:23:11 PM"DUDE?" or "DUDE!" (not the user, Dude, just a random "dude")  :P

Thx for making that clear :P
yea dude =P (pun intended)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

scooterulez

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ZeldaFan

Barnacles!
Tartar Sauce!  :P

Dang crap it

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SuperFireKirby

iDOWN

FALCON... PAWNCH!

EDIT

Dude: "Great googly moogly" is from a Nick Jr. show. Your friend didn't make it up. :P

SuperFireKirby