News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Waddle Bro on February 06, 2014, 04:37:23 AMOmfg I wonder if they have those benefits here. Do want
Technically it's a subsidiary corporation that is making the rules for that new store.

And Starbucks (NASDAQ:SBUX) is a US stock, so it is a bit harder to acquire outside the US.
The free coffee thing might be true

Dude

For once, I'm excited about Valentine's day.

Too bad it's for a completely different reason then most people would think!

mikey

Quote from: Dude on February 07, 2014, 08:32:58 AMFor once, I'm excited about Valentine's day.

Too bad it's for a completely different reason then most people would think!
Valentine's day is a stupid commercialized holiday.  I dislike it.
On a side note it's the birthday of one of my friends xD
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 07, 2014, 09:41:14 AMValentine's day is a stupid commercialized holiday.  I dislike it.
Eh... most holidays are commercialized nowadays...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

The difference is that Valentine's day was pretty much made into a holiday by big business, whereas all the other one's just got taken over.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 07, 2014, 10:15:46 AMThe difference is that Valentine's day was pretty much made into a holiday by big business, whereas all the other one's just got taken over.
This pretty much I guess.
Also every other holiday actually has had a purpose since conception.
Saint Valentine's day isn't even about the guy anymore.
unmotivated

blueflower999

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 07, 2014, 11:02:08 AMSaint Valentine's day isn't even about the guy anymore.
Just like nearly every other holiday that was started by or in memory of someone.  :-\
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 07, 2014, 12:48:26 PMJust like nearly every other holiday that was started by or in memory of someone.  :-\
Thanksgiving is still about giving thanks
Christmas is still about Jesus
Veteran's day
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Columbus Day
unmotivated

Jompa

I wouldn't know if this is the case at you guys's countries, but here in Norway, Valentine's day is barely even notable. No one ever gives chocolate and cards to the person they like here.
Some girls headbutt the person they like though..
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jompa on February 07, 2014, 01:44:46 PMI wouldn't know if this is the case at you guys's countries, but here in Norway, Valentine's day is barely even notable. No one ever gives chocolate and cards to the person they like here.

I just involuntarily shrieked with laughter when I remembered what you were talking about
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

mikey

Quote from: Jompa on February 07, 2014, 01:44:46 PMI wouldn't know if this is the case at you guys's countries, but here in Norway, Valentine's day is barely even notable. No one ever gives chocolate and cards to the person they like here.
I'll see you in Norway in 3 years.
unmotivated

Dude

I can't stop looking at cat pictures. Send help.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]