News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on April 23, 2014, 08:32:08 AMThe first time I sat on a chair in skyward sword, I laughed for a solid minute. I was not prepared for that ridiculous mechanic hahahahahaha
It kinda completely threw away the challenge of the game.  Like in Lanayru if you kept getting hit by cactuses :P
unmotivated

Pit0010

haha yeah dang! No chairs for me to sit on sigh~ XD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

mikey

That reminds me:  I'm still playing through WW with 3 hearts.  Haven't died yet!
unmotivated

Pit0010

whoa what? xD so you don't collect the heart containers?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Olimar12345

It's supposed to be more of a challenge to go through the game with only three heart containers.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Pit0010 on April 25, 2014, 05:12:14 PMwhoa what? xD so you don't collect the heart containers?
No heart containers, heart pieces, fairys, red potions, green potions, or elixir soup.  If I get a game over I have to reset the file.
unmotivated

Dude

no items link only final destination

Waddle Bro

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 25, 2014, 07:07:57 PMNo heart containers, heart pieces, fairys, red potions, green potions, or elixir soup.  If I get a game over I have to reset the file.
and that's how you spend a lifetime

Maelstrom

I just pulled out Fire Emblem Sacred Stones and realized I never beat it. And, somehow I let Joshua die on my save right before the final battle. So I am playing through the rest when I am not playing chrono trigger on my second save on chapter 14 or something like that.

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Quote from: Yugi on April 26, 2014, 05:02:50 PMhttp://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/04/26/et-cartridges-found-in-new-mexico/

THE ET CARTRIDGE SITE HAS BEEN FOUND. EVERYONE GO HOME
I was watching the news and that came on and I was like, "lol they finally found it" and my parents were totally confused so I enlightened them.

Successful day today!

SlowPokemon

Persona 4 Golden is still literally the best game everyone in it is so gay
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

YOU SAYIN' I LIKE DUDES?

I.

LIKE.

WOMEN!!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

THEY ADDED A SCENE WITH KANJI IN A SPEEDO SFK. NEED I SAY MORE.

YOSUKE'S NO HOMO LEVELS WERE OFF THE CHARTS.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.