News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

HAHAHAHAHA YUGI THAT MADE ME SO HAPPY THANK YOU SO MUCH

SuperFireKirby

A beautiful blending of bluegrass and Irish folk into this amazing piece of music. Brought to you by world's classiest banjo player: Bela Fleck.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

This song hurts my ears (specifically the part starting at 2:13)... perhaps it's because of my speakers? I greatly enjoy some of the other remixes of this song, though.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

I love these songs that gradually build off themselves and accelerate.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

braix

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 19, 2014, 03:21:21 PM

I love these songs that gradually build off themselves and accelerate.
I have this stuck in my head now thanks.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

SuperFireKirby

That song is among the shittiest ever made.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

McDucky