News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

HAHAHAHAHA YUGI THAT MADE ME SO HAPPY THANK YOU SO MUCH

SuperFireKirby

A beautiful blending of bluegrass and Irish folk into this amazing piece of music. Brought to you by world's classiest banjo player: Bela Fleck.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

This song hurts my ears (specifically the part starting at 2:13)... perhaps it's because of my speakers? I greatly enjoy some of the other remixes of this song, though.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

I love these songs that gradually build off themselves and accelerate.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

braix

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 19, 2014, 03:21:21 PM

I love these songs that gradually build off themselves and accelerate.
I have this stuck in my head now thanks.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

SuperFireKirby

That song is among the shittiest ever made.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

McDucky