News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 20, 2014, 11:39:43 PMThat song is among the shittiest ever made.
I LOVE IT!! Who on earth made this? I need to thank them for making my day! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FireArrow

I can't find sheet music for this anywhere, halps.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

monkeybull223

Concertino for Four Percussion and Wind Ensemble by David Gillingham.

Pokemon Master, Percussionist (Marimbist/Timpanist/Marching Snare and Tenors), BAND GEEK! and all around nice guy (at least i think so).

Maelstrom

Quote from: monkeybull223 on May 22, 2014, 06:36:59 PMConcertino for Four Percussion and Wind Ensemble by David Gillingham.

Can't use the s in https

Pit0010

Listening to Coldplay's new album Ghost Stories.
I'm lovin' in so much~
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Waddle Bro

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

Every genre of music with words always seems to consistently sing about love. But not country. That's why I love it. It discusses practical things.

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jompa

I love these guys
I'm thinking of copying that arrangement into a big band arrangement
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 24, 2014, 09:27:06 PMEvery genre of music with words always seems to consistently sing about love. But not country. That's why I love it. It discusses practical things.

You already posted this, it's still a bad song, and country is still a bad genre
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 24, 2014, 09:27:06 PMEvery genre of music with words always seems to consistently sing about love. But not country.

Actually...

Quote from: Jompa on May 25, 2014, 06:55:28 AMVid

Cool arrangement-I love this tune. That second solo was great.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

First off I can find you at least 10,000 country songs about love. Secondly, country is such a shitty genre because it does the exact opposite of discuss practical things. All country does is reminisce on the good old American days, high school, tractors, fucking pick-up trucks, and beer. Country fabricates a bullshit, picturesque portrait of American life while passing itself off as down-to-earth and realistic. All while playing the same 3 fucking chords while some guy with a fake redneck accent and designer cowboy boots tells you about how fun(or hard) it is living in the south. [/rant complete]

On an unrelated note, dis song:

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 25, 2014, 09:18:29 AMFirst off I can find you at least 10,000 country songs about love. Secondly, country is such a shitty genre because it does the exact opposite of discuss practical things. All country does is reminisce on the good old American days, high school, tractors, fucking pick-up trucks
I still don't understand this obsession
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Good to hear other people hate country music too