News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 20, 2014, 11:39:43 PMThat song is among the shittiest ever made.
I LOVE IT!! Who on earth made this? I need to thank them for making my day! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FireArrow

I can't find sheet music for this anywhere, halps.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

monkeybull223

Concertino for Four Percussion and Wind Ensemble by David Gillingham.

Pokemon Master, Percussionist (Marimbist/Timpanist/Marching Snare and Tenors), BAND GEEK! and all around nice guy (at least i think so).

Maelstrom

Quote from: monkeybull223 on May 22, 2014, 06:36:59 PMConcertino for Four Percussion and Wind Ensemble by David Gillingham.

Can't use the s in https

Pit0010

Listening to Coldplay's new album Ghost Stories.
I'm lovin' in so much~
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Waddle Bro

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

Every genre of music with words always seems to consistently sing about love. But not country. That's why I love it. It discusses practical things.

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jompa

I love these guys
I'm thinking of copying that arrangement into a big band arrangement
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 24, 2014, 09:27:06 PMEvery genre of music with words always seems to consistently sing about love. But not country. That's why I love it. It discusses practical things.

You already posted this, it's still a bad song, and country is still a bad genre
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 24, 2014, 09:27:06 PMEvery genre of music with words always seems to consistently sing about love. But not country.

Actually...

Quote from: Jompa on May 25, 2014, 06:55:28 AMVid

Cool arrangement-I love this tune. That second solo was great.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

First off I can find you at least 10,000 country songs about love. Secondly, country is such a shitty genre because it does the exact opposite of discuss practical things. All country does is reminisce on the good old American days, high school, tractors, fucking pick-up trucks, and beer. Country fabricates a bullshit, picturesque portrait of American life while passing itself off as down-to-earth and realistic. All while playing the same 3 fucking chords while some guy with a fake redneck accent and designer cowboy boots tells you about how fun(or hard) it is living in the south. [/rant complete]

On an unrelated note, dis song:

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 25, 2014, 09:18:29 AMFirst off I can find you at least 10,000 country songs about love. Secondly, country is such a shitty genre because it does the exact opposite of discuss practical things. All country does is reminisce on the good old American days, high school, tractors, fucking pick-up trucks
I still don't understand this obsession
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Good to hear other people hate country music too