News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Many Grills of Saint George Foreman I

Started by Olimar12345, August 11, 2015, 06:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

this is a serious topic and not just a place to dump my George Foreman shitposts works of art plz no h8 foreman is watching u always

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

I want some holy scripture too
starting with the book of Fierce
unmotivated

Maelstrom

InsigTurtle

i feel that there is some profound, intellectual, and philosophical statement buried deep beneath those miniscule pixels
or i might just be high

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

^that's the funniest post in the thread lol
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

ThatGamer

I don't really understand why it's funny. Or maybe it's not supposed to be funny at all. I can't really tell. Kinda scares me, seeing his face on a grill...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

Rats I got all excited for more George Foreman grills but it was just ThatGamer pointlessly bumping a thread again.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 18, 2015, 08:31:53 AMRats I got all excited for more George Foreman grills but it was just ThatGamer pointlessly bumping a thread again.

It's not bumping when the latest comment is today...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

It made my day that this is in the art board
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Is it really art? I mean, it's cool, but art is more of a drawing, not photoshopping.

Nevertheless I'm catching on and kinda understanding why it's funny now.  ;D