News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Sheet Recognition Game

Started by Latios212, March 14, 2016, 10:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

1 - Someone posts a picture of a(n accurate) portion of a video game music sheet. Doesn't have to be on site, though it could be. Preferably a song that at least some other people would recognize.
2 - People make guesses as to what song it is.
3 - The person who gets it right posts another image.
4 - Profit and repeat.

I'll start:
Spoiler
[close]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Aha, I know this one. Though I'm not sure if I want to answer because I'm too lazy to pick a sheet myself. :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Latios212

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 14, 2016, 12:14:26 PMis it from a Zelda game
nope

Quote from: Dudeman on March 14, 2016, 11:10:40 AMAha, I know this one. Though I'm not sure if I want to answer because I'm too lazy to pick a sheet myself. :P
you can doo eet

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

okay fine it's the ending/credits theme from Ruby and Sapphire and I'll pick a sheet later
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

I actually tried to learn the ORAS credits theme on piano once. I could play the opening section (shown in the sheet) and the Littleroot Town section flawlessly, but I never got around to learning more...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Latios212

Quote from: mastersuperfan on March 14, 2016, 02:25:56 PMI actually tried to learn the ORAS credits theme on piano once. I could play the opening section (shown in the sheet) and the Littleroot Town section flawlessly, but I never got around to learning more...
I have a version of me playing the whole thing, but it's kinda meh (over a year ago, bad camera/piano quality). Message me if you wanna see it.

Quote from: Dudeman on March 14, 2016, 02:16:30 PMokay fine it's the ending/credits theme from Ruby and Sapphire and I'll pick a sheet later
Good job. You deserve a sticker.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

hm, if it's not Zelda it's not likely I'd know it
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Lol I took one look at the opening bar and knew what it was. My sight reading is super good so I won't play in this game, might be unfair since I can basically look at a sheet and know how it sounds. Still I wasn't aware we had an arrangement of this on the site, I might give it a go.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Latios212

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 14, 2016, 03:05:51 PMLol I took one look at the opening bar and knew what it was. My sight reading is super good so I won't play in this game, might be unfair since I can basically look at a sheet and know how it sounds. Still I wasn't aware we had an arrangement of this on the site, I might give it a go.
oh sorry about you not being feeling comfortable to play :3

By the way, this is a replacement I'm in the process of making. The current one on site is pretty... bleh

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

It's okay!! I'll play, just with myself 8) I'm sure other folks here have the same situation
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

I could sightread it and tell what it sounded like but I never played the game so I couldn't figure it out :c
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

Chances are, I won't be able to recognize it unless it's from a Mario game (and MAYBE Kirby's Epic Yarn)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]