News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

idk what that is, is it a new feature or something?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

oh okay it looks pretty lame but at least tags are cool. is it "NSM"?
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I can't get a tag until you all join
unmotivated

braix

braix

So
URF mode has been out for a while now

And I got a new summoner name
This weekend is full of change

mikey

unmotivated

braix

cashwarrior1

braix

Are you serious I went 1-9
I tried so hard to lose on this last game but my team took baron and 5 dragons and pushed for the win like omg
I wanted Bronze V and I only got Bronze II? Holy crap riot please

tilted

mikey

is now a good time to tell you you start with an mmr of 1200
unmotivated

braix

I was Silver III last season on this account, thought that failing at least most of the games would get me in at least Bronze 4 or 3

mikey

silver 3 is about 1200 mmr
unmotivated

braix

deku_link

>Ocean Drake symbol is a curvy circle and is green
>Cloud Drake symbol looks almost like waves and is blue

Riot pls
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!