News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

SlowPokemon

Lmao so my facial hair grows stupidly fast and I've never let it go past a day or two before but I've been too lazy to shave for like a week and I was going to shave tomorrow but Braix doesn't want me to she says my scruff is good

Thoughts on facial hair? Because I'm generally against it and I think it looks dirty
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

I'm not a fan on full on beards but I think a bit of facial hair can look good depending on the person. Imo it's like body hair - it's either hot or really disgusting and you'll have to decide for yourself if you can pull it off (unless you wanna post pictures that is. :3)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Mustache but no beard; I'm not against beards, I just don't really want one.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bespinben

Facial hair is the bane of my existence. Unfortunately, I lack 10 grand to spend on laser/electrolysis.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Harvest

I've been living here for a month or so now: 

-

Pianist Da Sootopolis

A little bit can make someone look really good. Look at Daniil Trifonov in this video:
He's clean shaven.

Here, he looks a lot older (and a lot better IMO) with some facial hair.

Also his playing is f***ing amazing and he's probably one of the greatest pianists alive today but y'know..  ;D
what is shitpost

Zunawe

Bespinben going on a submission rampage.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

WaluigiTime64

Rampage is definitely the correct word to use. This is just amazing to watch. (It might be something to do with the 4th of July, I don't really know)
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 03, 2016, 04:03:57 PMhow about the team with the best uniform or logo wins
that's how I choose my favorite

Have you seen Spain's fancy away-shirts?

Spoiler
[close]

Looks even better when viewed at a distance.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

WaluigiTime64

Actually, if this is correct, this means Bespinben's pulling an all-nighter or something.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

AwesomeYears

And none of them are mine :( not even the 8 bar piece lel.

(No offence to you Bespinben, you're doing a great job ;))

E. Gadd Industries

WOOHOOO!!! Just got my 10th arrangement accepted!!!
Thanks, Bespinben!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Nitro Indigo

I unsubscribed from Caddicarus last night. Guess why.

Also, I haven't made any arrangements yet. I really only joined to make requests so I could make remixes, but then my laptop with FL Studio 12 broke. =/
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.