News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

KefkaticFanatic

I have a standard weekend, but next week is the Model UN conference so I miss Thursday and Friday of school and get back midday Saturday.  Then we have Monday off of school.

I "get" to miss an IB PreCalc unit test, IB Physics unit test and a hugeass IB Lit "in class essay assessment".
Plus homework in other classes.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

me irl
[close]

Davey

Having half my schedule Band and the other half easy blowoff classes feels great. I just had my first homework of this 9 weeks of class and it's the end of the 9 weeks. I'm on Spring Break now. Today was tiresome because of the 3 hours of busrides to and from Jazz festival about 60 miles away.

Maretocks

Holiday homework's gonna be more or less of a bitch. Especially advanced biology, which just about requires all the preliminary stuff I should be learning in the regular class this year. >.<

Something's happened to the NSM Premium hoax! I sense shenanigans.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Harvest

4 day weekend for me..

Lame though it would seem, as today I have to help my uncle for the entire day move shit...well at least I get to go to a major city..albeit a city full of (insert racial slur here). 

then I work tomorrow for 8 hours..and its the busiest day of the year as we are closed today and Sunday :| 

and then silly religion stuff on Sunday..

and then work again on Monday...

woooo complaining...
-

KefkaticFanatic

Oh yeah isn't Sunday some important day for some crazy reason?  Maybe that big Rugby tournament or something...

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Got a friend coming in today from outside the city. They want to go to the Bronx Zoo. Uggh touristy stuff.

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Harvest

ha wow turns out that whole helping out thing only took up half the day so I have the night to do stuff.

Now if I could only get my brother to leave...
-

universe-X

I haven't even been here for a year and I already have over 900 posts...

Is that a problem?

SuperFireKirby

No, not at all. I got 500 posts on here less than a month after I joined. And then the site went down. Then I found out it was back up 6 months later.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

Augh.  That sounds rather awful actually.  The drum sounds are all wrong, make it sound cluttered.

Try this instead: http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01611/

me irl
[close]