News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Deku Trombonist's Arrangements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Nakah

All of my respect, if only there was something I could actually grant for you. That arrangement sounds spot on and at a good pace that makes it enjoyable just to play over and over again on finale. I don't know what else to say other than, you win.

The Deku Trombonist

Something you could grant? Hmm... How's that update coming along?

Nakah

It's been on my to-do list, forgive my lack of consistency on the updates it's just that school has picked up with finals coming soon and track is coming to an end so I have a rush of meets(3 per week so I don't get home until 10 p.m. or so exhausted) and prom is this weekend so I've had to get all my shit in order for that. Tomorrow night I have a bunch of free time, I'll make sure I get the current one done.

Brassman388

The Deku Trombonist

Yay, my favourite song. :D

[SNES] Secret of Mana
  • Into the Thick of It (Duet) - Mus | Midi

PianoMan

I haven't been on in forever, but you freaking rock, man.

The Deku Trombonist

[GCN] Pikmin 2

Could someone give me a hand with the key signature if there is one?

Taser9090

I think some one already made Wistful Wild, but I don't think it was submitted yet...

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Brassman388

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on June 07, 2010, 04:34:53 AM[GCN] Pikmin 2

Could someone give me a hand with the key signature if there is one?

I can.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Brassman388 on June 07, 2010, 11:15:36 AMI can.
Had any luck with it yet Brassman?

Here's another one which seems to modulate heaps. But I don't really want to put a new key signature every couple of bars. Has anyone got any ideas on what to do?
[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2

universe-X

Key signature or clef? Anyways, that was really great. Fantastic! :D

pumpy_heart

In the pikmin 2 Wistful Wild, measures 1-15 modulate based on half steps every measure. However, 16-end is in C minor. Eb, Ab, and Bb, though some/most of the time, the B will be natural.
Ir's only a key change for the last page though. Sorry there's nothing more.