News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG 86: Player Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, December 30, 2015, 05:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Quote from: Mashi on January 04, 2016, 08:54:37 AMI haven't looked into the game too in-depth, but most everything looks fine to me.

The only thing I would suggest is nerfing the Wolf Painters slightly (presuming you allow them to paint a Player any color) - there's nothing stopping them from just painting themselves Green and making seerings meaningless.  Aside from that, you can feel free to start your game when you wish!

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'll keep the Painters as they are. Since every human can buy a seering item, it would be possible to find out every players color multiple nights in a row thereby confirming allegience if wolves are unable to continuously paint themselves. This way seerings can still be used by the wolves to find the blues, and they can also be used by the humans, though the humans have to be aware that their results have a chance to be messed with. Also, paintings can be blocked by the duct tape.

Anyway, I'll be starting my game now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

Let's do this! It's my first time playing, so bear with me!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.