News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Started by pumpy_heart, February 22, 2008, 10:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

HugoMeister

*cough*

Thats a spoiler. Hide it, or get rid of it.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KINGOFTH3CASTLE

I like the meta knight theme

it's like jazz, but it's not :P
all hail the king of the castle

Shadoninja

Speaking of kirby music in brawl. Much of the early kirby games music remixed in this game aren't that great unfortunately -_-. gourmet race is too metal...
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

FallenPianist

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 29, 2008, 01:50:03 PMSpeaking of kirby music in brawl. Much of the early kirby games music remixed in this game aren't that great unfortunately -_-. gourmet race is too metal...
I don't agree with, you The Halberd(metaknight) Theme is very nice
But i agree for Gourmet Race..To much metal!!
But music in Brawl are generally great anyways

I already buy it :) I'm Eager to March 9

Beethoven II

Alright guys.  Some one has to start the count down to Brawl.......

Shiny Boy

Eight days tomorrow...counting March 9th as "Zero" as there will be midnight launches.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

razer84

i have a Mac widget for the countdown. as of right now it is 7 days 17 hours 04 minutes and 10 seconds.

damn commies.

Shiny Boy

Until...lessee...East Coast release (that's the earliest right)?
Living in Alaska...it's hard to know when  "tomorrow" is for other people.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

razer84

oh, you live in Alaska...

and my countdown is in Eastern Coast Time.

7 days 13 hours 50 min. 10 sec.

edit: also i know this is fake, but wouldn't this be awesome for Brawl (really for me because my GCN controllers are wired and this would be wireless)

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: HugoMeister on February 29, 2008, 12:35:56 PM*cough*

Thats a spoiler. Hide it, or get rid of it.
Heh, what?  I see no spoilers anywhere.  Also, if you don't want to see spoilers, then don't click links that aren't from Dojo posts.

That controller looks horridly ugly.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

T_T

You really are an idiot, aren't you?

It was a picture before, then I posted telling him off, and he changed the picture into a link.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Tompa

I just played this game today. I really isn't much different the melee. Some things have been improved, and some things are changed to the worse...

One player mode didn't work on my friend's chipped Wii, but Multiplayer was fine. I can't wait to get the game myself and play like insane.

razer84

Quote from: Tompa on March 01, 2008, 01:31:43 PMI just played this game today. I really isn't much different the melee. Some things have been improved, and some things are changed to the worse...

One player mode didn't work on my friend's chipped Wii, but Multiplayer was fine. I can't wait to get the game myself and play like insane.

seriously! you played it! gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k. anyway only 7 days 8 hours 24 min. and 35 seconds.

damn commies.

pumpy_heart

Wow. I hate myself.
Today I went to a math tournament. During this tournament, there was an optional fun quiz to do while you wait. One of the questions on there was to name all the starters for Brawl and their Final Smashes.
I though I had all of them, but turns out I didnt.
DARN YOU ICE CLIMBERS!!!!