Interesting... Look what I did to our homepage on Babelfish!!!

Started by The-Real-Link, July 20, 2008, 03:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

Concerto No.20 in D minor

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on July 20, 2008, 04:05:08 PMHmm, yes quite the hilarious  ::)
Hey.....I was bored XD. (Besides, I'm studying Japanese and every bit that I can read helps!!)

Harvest

I fail to see the reason of the "rofl" in the topic title.

:-\
-

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Harvest on July 20, 2008, 05:08:44 PMI fail to see the reason of the "rofl" in the topic title.

:-\
Okay...there you go. I just thought it was funny. (I guess It's cause I can read some of it, I don't know.)

Jamaha

Gu4n

Are you studying Japanse as well? That's awesome! How long have you been studying + where?

The-Real-Link

Quote from: G-Han on July 23, 2008, 03:49:32 AMAre you studying Japanse as well? That's awesome! How long have you been studying + where?
I've been studying Japanese for about 6-months using Rosetta Stone.

Mike

Quote from: The-Real-Link on July 23, 2008, 08:50:04 AM
Quote from: G-Han on July 23, 2008, 03:49:32 AMAre you studying Japanse as well? That's awesome! How long have you been studying + where?
I've been studying Japanese for about 6-months using Rosetta Stone.

lol Rosetta Stone. I tried that garbage. All it gives you is pictures, words and how to pronounce them when you actually need to learn the grammar, why words are made like that and the alphabet.

Rosetta Stone is actually really good if you stick with it, but there are superior systems to learning a new language no doubt.