Libera's Arrangements (Soulcalibur 3: Forsaken Sanctuary)

Started by Libera, July 10, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

Libera

More SoV yay.

The Voice That Calls You: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

I feel like it's been a while since I posted.  It's definitely been a while since I've posted something not FE or Drakengard.

The Immortal Country: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Edit: Also it looks like the channel that hosted all the youtube videos I used for Drakengard 1 got taken down, so I've replaced all those video links with new ones now.

Libera

To continue the trend of doing some different stuff.

Cenwen: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Libera

It had to end eventually.

This was my first go at doing a guitar solo so hopefully that turned out not too bad.

Blissade / Raphael: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

I've been meaning to do this one for some time now, so I'm glad it's finally done.

Snow in Summer: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

I'm 99.9% sure none of these Drakengard arrangements will ever be played by anyone.

Fourth Chapter - On the Ground: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Edit: I also noticed a bunch of my SoV youtube links went down so I've replaced all of those now.

Libera

The First Day

Hills of Radiant Winds: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Spoiler
So yeah I haven't posted anything in here for a little while.  This is partly due to me being busy recently, and also partly due to this thing.  Having seen people do similar things in the past, I thought I'd try something as well.  This project is perhaps a little on the ambitious side of things, so we'll see how it goes.  Hopefully I'll get to the end of it!  (If not, sheets are still sheets right?)
[close]

Maelstrom

hey glad to see someone carrying on my idea even if I never finished the day 12 arrangement I had planned on time

Libera

Ah I see you're the one I have to thank for not getting any sleep recently.

Yeah I guess I'm the only one doing it this year.  At least someone is :P.

Libera

Libera

The Third Day

City of Commerce: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Spoiler
Yeah you might be sensing a theme here; these are all going to be NieR arrangements.  This one and tomorrow's were surprisingly more tricky than I was expecting so I lost quite a bit of time on these ones.
[close]

Libera

Libera