NinSheet Community Trivia!

Started by Time Link, July 15, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

Some actual trivia:

The PC version of Arkham Asylum includes some code that means if you play a pirated copy of the game the bat glider doesn't work correctly and as such you cannot escape a poison gas trap part way through the game, effectively ending your playthrough.

swimswamit

Quote from: Time Link on July 18, 2018, 04:04:16 AMAbout that.... you definitely have a point there about Wario having a role in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins. But he was first created for Wario's Woods as you see him on the front cover.
this is fake news

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Libera

I did consider posting something blatantly untrue, but I thought that would be a bit harsh.

Dudeman

Fun fact: Link's original name was Fred, but Reggie Miyamoto had it changed to avoid putting his mother's name in the game.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Time Link

Okay guys, sorry I made that mistake. It's just that you don't know what's really true from what you here, huh? Anyway, Reggie Miyamoto... that's hilarious. That is so fake and everyone knows it unless..... is he really Miyamoto's son?

Time Link

Also, one more thing. Libera, I was wondering if you are British or Australian because in the Octopath Travelers update you spelled  the word "realize" like "realise."

Libera

Conclude what you will, I shall never reveal my secret location!

Also, I think you'll find I spelled the word 'realise' like 'realise'.

Time Link

I'm sorry if I weirded you out, Libera. I live in the U.S.A. and read a lot of Roald Dahl as a kid so I assumed since you used the English spelling that you were English. (Your Discord tag gives it away though). :D

ThatHiddenCharacter

E. Gadd Industries lives in and is from Kentucky, but he spells words the European way. I also pronounce data the Australian way, yet I'm from Rhode Island.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Time Link

You've got a point there, but her Discord tag is: English#8747.

LeviR.star

We should turn this into a thing where one person says something completely false, and everyone else counters it with related, true trivia from reliable sources.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Time Link on July 18, 2018, 03:59:01 AMWell, for the Majora's Mask thing, Isn't the shield that you start with the Hylian shield? It just looks like a different variation of symbols. And as for the Master Sword, when you get the Fierce Deity Mask, the sword that you get is like the Master Sword (i.e. it shoots lasers). I know it's not that in every game, but that's kind of what it's known for.

That's the Hero's Shield and it has a different (though similar) design. That sword is officially called the Fierce Deity Sword and it does not look like the Master Sword (also, the Master Sword only shoots beams in some of the 2D Zeldas).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Time Link

Yeah, that's a great idea! And you're right, Slow Pokemon. I didn't realize that until now. Anyway, here's that is definitely true:

1. Oracle of Ages and Seasons were the first Zelda game not made by Nintendo. It was closely overseen by Nintendo, but the work was done by a studio called Flagship, which is part of Capcom.

2. When Twilight Princess came out, there were rumors that grown men cried at the press conference where the game's first footage was shown.

3. After Twilight Princess came out in 2006, a number of handheld Zelda games were released, and it wasn't until 2011 that another console Zelda game was released, Skyward Sword.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Time Link on July 19, 2018, 03:47:27 AM1. Oracle of Ages and Seasons were the first Zelda game not made by Nintendo. It was closely overseen by Nintendo, but the work was done by a studio called Flagship, which is part of Capcom.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!