[GB] Game & Watch Gallery - "Game Select" by ShyYoshiGuy

Started by Zeta, August 19, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: Libera on January 10, 2019, 11:01:06 PMhttp to https, and then I'm happy.

I knew it was old, but it's that old? Ok, well, you sent that 1:00 AM my time so I won't be able to change it 'til 6 or 7 PM. But I'm excited for this sheet!
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

ShyYoshiGuy

Ok, I updated the files. But, whoa, whoa, it's not ready! I couldn't figure out how to make a .musx. I looked through all the settings, but idk, maybe it's somewhere. I also don't understand the purpose of such files but I guess that's a different issue. The .musx is still HTTP! I guess I could just remove the .musx, idk.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

LeviR.star

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on January 11, 2019, 04:05:14 PMOk, I updated the files. But, whoa, whoa, it's not ready! I couldn't figure out how to make a .musx. I looked through all the settings, but idk, maybe it's somewhere. I also don't understand the purpose of such files but I guess that's a different issue. The .musx is still HTTP! I guess I could just remove the .musx, idk.

Yea, just remove it. It's not required; it just makes it easier for people with full Finale to check sheets.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

ShyYoshiGuy

- Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

ShyYoshiGuy

I feel embarrassed to ask how you remove it. Clicking to change the file without uploading a file didn't seem to work. Do I have to scrap the whole thing again and submit it again?
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Libera

ShyYoshiGuy

- Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Maelstrom

There's actually a LH harmony that appears throughout the song. You probably didn't notice it because it's obscured by the percusion. I confirmed its existence by analyzing the spectrum, so I can say with confidence it is here. Here's what the sheet looks like with all the harmonies written in:
Spoiler
[close]

Fix and I approve

ShyYoshiGuy

- Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

ShyYoshiGuy

Who knew such a simple song could be so complicated? Anyways, I switched the files, but I have the same problem with the .musx.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Libera

Sorted.  In future, remember not to upload a musx if you can't edit them yourself (I realise this was just an honest mistake, but now you know at least).

Maelstrom

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot