ShyYoshiGuy

"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Brassman388

Catchy song.

Three things, tho.

The melody needs work as to how it's written, the use of second layers, and sustained notes. For example, m. 12, 13 seem to sustain through the entire measure as a two note chord that moves together. That gets rid of the need for a second layer, and the need to spell that D-flat as a C-sharp since it's moving within that A-major chord. The bottom B should be held as long as the moving notes above and thus does not need to be in a second layer. The last thing about m. 13 is the sounding of a C-natural as a quarter note on beat 4 going into the next phrase landing on the D in the next measure. I know it sounds like an echo, but i think it works as part as the setup into the next phrase.

Work on some of that stuff, and I'll work on the bass stuff next time.

Edit: Oh. and you linked to the wrong youtube link. This one is it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhPUyT7cT9k

Libera

ShyYoshiGuy

I finally have the time! Hooray!

Quote from: Brassman388 on September 21, 2018, 07:29:45 PMThe melody needs work as to how it's written, the use of second layers, and sustained notes. For example, m. 12, 13 seem to sustain through the entire measure as a two note chord that moves together. That gets rid of the need for a second layer, and the need to spell that D-flat as a C-sharp since it's moving within that A-major chord. The bottom B should be held as long as the moving notes above and thus does not need to be in a second layer. The last thing about m. 13 is the sounding of a C-natural as a quarter note on beat 4 going into the next phrase landing on the D in the next measure.
I have no clue what you mean. Also, is this just measures 12 & 13?

Quote from: Brassman388 on September 21, 2018, 07:29:45 PMI know it sounds like an echo, but i think it works as part as the setup into the next phrase.
Ah. That may have been it. I think I didn't know how to combine those two parts.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

InsigTurtle

So you know how in m.12-13 and other related measures, you can hear the A in the treble play throughout most of the measure, right? Your sheet needs to reflect that. As well... you should write that Db as a C#.

I'm not hearing the Eb in m.22.

Not sure what's up with the ending, here.

Looks like all the Ab's you have here should be spelled as G#'s instead.

ShyYoshiGuy

Ha! So you are an Updater! Anyways, I'll look at that later. Thank you for the feedback.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Libera

Libera