News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[PC] Yume Nikki - "Title Screen" by Rwars

Started by Zeta, October 09, 2018, 12:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Yume Nikki
Console: PC
Title: Title Screen
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Rwars

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

Notes look good.  I'd suggest putting this into 3/8 though personally.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Libera on October 09, 2018, 01:20:00 AMNotes look good.  I'd suggest putting this into 3/8 though personally.

Seconded.

I also don't think you need the entire space from left to right—perhaps move the right end of the system back to the left? It feels a little overstretched as is.

Also, this feels like one of those pieces that you absolutely cannot play without pedal, so I think it's probably better to emphasize it. Given how short it is, it wouldn't be too difficult to simply add pedal markings under each measure.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Rwars

Quote from: mastersuperfan on October 09, 2018, 06:51:01 PMAlso, this feels like one of those pieces that you absolutely cannot play without pedal, so I think it's probably better to emphasize it. Given how short it is, it wouldn't be too difficult to simply add pedal markings under each measure.
Like this?

Anyways, it is now also in 3/8 time.

Libera

You can get rid of the legato direction now that we have pedal (it's implicitly legato) and also reorder it so that the dynamic is above the pedal sign.    Also at the end of each bar put a sign to take the pedal off (the star).

Rwars

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot