News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[GBC] Infinity - "Inconvenient Nuisances" by Static

Started by Zeta, December 11, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Infinity
Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Inconvenient Nuisances
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Static

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Static

This game was cancelled and never officially released, which is a shame because its pretty neat.

Latios212

I've never heard of this game before, what happened?

- https
- Lower layer in m. 20 starts off as G (not F#)
- The triplets sound to me like they'd be better written as mordents.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

Your staff size is a bit too small -- 0.72cm at @ 75% is 0.54cm, which is in the domain of choral music, 0.48cm-0.55cm (which is typically on octavo paper held at a close viewing distance). I'd recommend a minimum of 0.6cm for piano music, or preferably 0.65cm.

Changing this will also allow you to better take advantage of your second page: you can then fill out both pages evenly, 4 systems each.
You cannot view this attachment.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Static

Quote from: Latios212 on December 13, 2018, 04:15:57 PMI've never heard of this game before, what happened?
I don't actually know the details; the game just stopped being developed for one reason or another. It wasn't until relatively recently that the developers put out the source code and full soundtrack online. The game still isn't 100% complete, if I recall.

Anyways, everything above has been fixed except for the mordents. Those rhythms are still triplets, just fast ones, so I want to just keep them like that.

Through some investigating, I found the official soundtrack for this game here, so I changed the title accordingly.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot