News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SocialFox on November 14, 2012, 09:23:43 PMAm I the only one who thinks it's funny that people are banning me for revealing game imformation that was hadly revalent at all, while some people (Can't be bothered to name) revealed game changing imformation and got off scot free?
Just stop with the small font. It's getting annoying. Actually any information can be crucial, especially if a dead person busts them lying.

Yugi

I'll stop.

But it is kind of hypocritical to me.

Toby

I've been wondering this for a while but is the wolfs win condition to equal the same amount of players as humans or defeat all the humans?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 15, 2012, 09:05:33 AMI've been wondering this for a while but is the wolfs win condition to equal the same amount of players as humans or defeat all the humans?
The number of wolves has to equal the number of humans for the wolves to win; the humans need to eliminate all the wolves to win. Not counting special victory conditions, though.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 15, 2012, 11:28:35 AMThe number of wolves has to equal the number of humans for the wolves to win;

Not neccesairy, in the current game for example, wolfs could still lose if they equill in numbers to the humans, because there is a chance that the wolves would wolf themselves. It's up to mephisto if he decides to continue the game untill wolves equal the humans or if they have eliminated all the humans.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on November 15, 2012, 12:21:59 PMNot neccesairy, in the current game for example, wolfs could still lose if they equill in numbers to the humans, because there is a chance that the wolves would wolf themselves. It's up to mephisto if he decides to continue the game untill wolves equal the humans or if they have eliminated all the humans.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 15, 2012, 11:28:35 AMNot counting special victory conditions, though.
Yes... that's what I said...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: SocialFox on November 14, 2012, 08:39:44 PMTWG: Dawn of Sorrow.

Wolves
Celia Fortner: (Master Wolf) Can revive Dimitri After he dies.
Dario Bossi (Brutal Wolf).
Dimitri Blinov: Powers fail on Him, if a power is used on him, he gains that power untill another power is used on him.

Humans
Genya Arikado (Seer).
Hammer (Guardian).
Yoko Benaldes:Sends a PM with the name of a player, on that night, that power is disabled.
Julius Belmont: Is invincible unless Soma dies, but at that point Game ends.
Villiagerx 8
Suspicious Viallager (Miller)
Idiotic Villager: Powers fail on him.

Independant
Soma Cruz: Cannot die untill wolves die, has vigi powers, if lynched before wolves die, gains second vigi. Wins by killing all players, knows who wolves are.

Wolves winning conditions.: Same as normal
Human winning conditions: Kill all wolves and Soma.
Soma's winning conditions: Kill all players.

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on November 15, 2012, 05:59:52 PMBecause no-one noticed my game.
You can just tell people that it's on the previous page... like I did... except my game is a little more back. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

the_last_sheikah

Here are my issues with it:
-Soma is waaaay too overpowered.
-By relation, Julius is also overpowered.
-Speaking of which, if Julius can't die, how can Soma possibly win?
-Does the miller and idiotic villager know who they are?
-A specification for the brutal wolf would help, is it anyone of their choice? or last vote? or random?
-When Dimitry gets a new power, does the original player w/ said power keep it too?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on November 15, 2012, 08:12:17 PMHere are my issues with it:
-Soma is waaaay too overpowered.
-By relation, Julius is also overpowered.
-Speaking of which, if Julius can't die, how can Soma possibly win?
-Does the miller and idiotic villager know who they are?
-A specification for the brutal wolf would help, is it anyone of their choice? or last vote? or random?
-When Dimitry gets a new power, does the original player w/ said power keep it too?
1.Will remove Second vigi.
2. Julius will stay the same.
3. Oops, Changing it to kill everyone but Julius.
4. No
5. Someone of Darios Choice.
6. He copies the power.