News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG CXII Game Thread

Started by mikey, April 08, 2019, 11:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funnygurl555

im a normal human y'all, if that wasn't already obvious  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Funnygurl555

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kaiveran on April 17, 2019, 07:01:35 PMYeah, we already resolved this via discord lol.

BDS and Funny: claims?
Normal human. So the only person we need to hear from now is davy.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on April 17, 2019, 06:10:02 AM^From the log.

Using FA's logic, me not having outside info means there's not two wolves left? Just trying to figure out what he meant and how he got to that logically.

BDS, no one responded. Is this what can be concluded based on what FireArrow was saying? And I still don't know why he said that.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on April 17, 2019, 08:35:13 PMBDS, no one responded. Is this what can be concluded based on what FireArrow was saying? And I still don't know why he said that.
Not sure I completely understand what you're asking, but I think FireArrow believed there were two wolves (with you being one of them) because of how you hopped on the N1P2 wagon, meaning you likely were getting information from your partner.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

That lynch last day phase just screams like it was instigated by the wolves to save Shy. Meaning Shy would be a wolf in addition to Kai or Funny (FA was also possible up until last night phase).

Ok, so appearantly it is claiming time. I am a normal human. Assuming everyone else speaks the truth, we have no way to disprove Kai's claim, so that makes it more likely that he is speaking the truth. More likely, but still far from certain.

BDS has been playing a solid game so far. He's still my only neutral lean, and with everyone else being suspicious to some degree, I am not willing to vote for him this phase.
I am worried that the wolf team is Funny/Kai. Then last day phase would make sense: they manage to lynch a human and set up the next lynch on another human. However, in that case FA would be a really questionable wolfing, because with him alive I could make the same argument about Funny/FA or Kai/FA.

Regardless of everything else though, my vote this phase goes to Shy. He should have been lynched last phase (and maybe even the phase before that) already. I'm not going to let him get off the hook again.

If this vote enables a wolf rush, I appologize to the other humans, but I won't be awake for phase end and I want to make sure my vote counts in PFD.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

I don't think Kai is a wolf; it's very unlikely that both specials have been killed.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Funnygurl555

kai was talking yesterday about how davy/shy or bds/shy wolf teams are unlikely. i agree, especially after davy's vote rn. fmpov then shy's not in a wolf team here; his partner is dead or he just ain't a wolf period.

i'm not voting him. sorry. i'd try more at this point but im lazy lol

Funnygurl555

to reiterate, i think we're defs safe for another phase here as long as shy doesnt die.

Funnygurl555

davy/shy is basically impossible after that vote, so it's best for me to vote bds. idk though i don't wanna make a mechanically dumb move so im holding my vote rn

Funnygurl555

i'm also being lazy/not trying as hard as i should 'cause i wanna sleep. i've had insomnia for a while and i can finally sleep y'all it's lit

ShyYoshiGuy

I'm pasting this now so I don't get really confused about who's alive:

1. ShyYoshiGuy
2. Voozio Lynched
3. davy
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. Kaiveran
6. FireArrow Wolfed
7. Nana1Popo2 Lynched
8. leetic Wolfed
9. blinky Wolfed
10. funnygurl555

I essentially trust Kai is town both because of his claim and him sparing me twice. I don't fully think anyone else is town at the moment, but I don't have any strong suspicions atm. I'll try to figure things out later tonight.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Funnygurl555 on April 18, 2019, 05:13:32 PMkai was talking yesterday about how davy/shy or bds/shy wolf teams are unlikely. i agree, especially after davy's vote rn. fmpov then shy's not in a wolf team here; his partner is dead or he just ain't a wolf period.

i'm not voting him. sorry. i'd try more at this point but im lazy lol
It's funny, because you're basically saying that from outside your perspective, you and Shy make the perfect pairing. :morton2:

Quote from: Funnygurl555 on April 18, 2019, 05:16:13 PMdavy/shy is basically impossible after that vote, so it's best for me to vote bds. idk though i don't wanna make a mechanically dumb move so im holding my vote rn
So pretty much, you're saying it's me and davy as the wolves, you just don't want to come out straight and say it.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Funnygurl555

it's possible that a wolf is dead too, then any of us could be partners (well in a world where the wolf is dead im not a wolf)

i understand that a me and shy pairing is possible in y'alls eyse , but i shouldn't be considered for the lynch tn regardless; voting for me is mechanically bad

Funnygurl555

im operating as if it's f5 for safety purposes. if we think that, then the only possible wolf team is you and davy