News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG CXIII: Screw Strategy, We Have Money!

Started by davy, July 08, 2019, 10:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funnygurl555

BlackDragonSlayer

Wait a minute, are wolfings announced if they only take away lives and don't kill anybody?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MadDemon

didnt even read the rules before i signed, this shits dope

BlackDragonSlayer

I can't remember how many times I've signed up for a game and only read the details once the game's started lol. Tends to happen more on my home sites (rip LLFTWG) than whenever I jump over to another site to play.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 08, 2019, 07:27:49 PMWait a minute, are wolfings announced if they only take away lives and don't kill anybody?

Life loss is announced (how the life was lost is not announced).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

hoggers

the point of game is simple revealing. we must all shoot ourselves until everyone has one life, and then true game begin. it show coward from man, and man always good guy. good guy having no fear prove game is broken. es merde tu your death, i not. who is coward here? let the games begin.

hoggers

run little pepperoni babies
/vote hoggers

ShyYoshiGuy

Hello,

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 08, 2019, 05:57:48 PMRight now, I'm going to say we shouldn't talk about item purchases, because that just paints a target on you for the wolves.

and yeah, I agree
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

davy

Phase should have ended an hour ago, but it will be extended by 12 hours, since no one really seems to realise that the phase was so short. Please do make good use of this extra time that I'm giving you.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Funnygurl555

Quote from: hoggers on July 09, 2019, 12:20:50 AMthe point of game is simple revealing. we must all shoot ourselves until everyone has one life, and then true game begin. it show coward from man, and man always good guy. good guy having no fear prove game is broken. es merde tu your death, i not. who is coward here? let the games begin.

lmao this would be fun

hoggers

where are you cowards

come fight me

i am here

i am waiting.

hoggers

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: hoggers on July 09, 2019, 12:35:50 AM/vote hoggers
but it is night

And also, you just need to bold the name. No "/vote" shenanigans necessary.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated