TWG CXIII: Screw Strategy, We Have Money!

Started by davy, July 08, 2019, 10:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: mikey on July 14, 2019, 10:14:51 AMYes I think the game is just bds&syg
I see how you see that. You're wrong, but I see how you see that.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MadDemon on July 13, 2019, 11:16:20 PMnot convinced of eveningsun being a pr?
Not that convinced that there wasn't an inactive wolf Night 1.

Quote from: mikey on July 14, 2019, 10:14:51 AMYes I think the game is just bds&syg
If one of you two are a pr you should claim because I will be sinking as many shots into these slots as possible and anyone who thinks I'm town ought to do the same

shyyoshiguy
can you stop being a drain on the human team pls
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

I honestly want to vote Mikey because he's being so counterproductive to the human team, and because he's already in the lead with votes as far as I can tell. But for now I'll stick with my guns and vote MadDemon.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ShyYoshiGuy

mikey- 2 (MD, FG)
FG- 1 (SYG)
SYG- 1 (mikey)
MD- 1 (BDS)

Correct?
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

ShyYoshiGuy

Ok, this is us agreeing on a vote. mikey's pretty sus even though he's not my prime suspect.

mikey
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BlackDragonSlayer

If nobody else voted for MD by midnight my time I'll probably change my vote to Mikey just to hammer it in.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 14, 2019, 02:31:35 PMIf nobody else voted for MD by midnight my time I'll probably change my vote to Mikey just to hammer it in.

Ok
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

mikey

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on July 14, 2019, 12:51:25 PMI see how you see that. You're wrong, but I see how you see that.
if it's not bds then who is your partner?

I'm pretty sure it's bds.  He's town reading you for no reason, making a mountain out of a molehill just to be able to vote me (even when his language implies he knows I'm town "stop being a drain on the human team" which besides that is actually rude when iv e probably solved the game) and he was shading me in the discord earlier though to be fair he never actually turned the shade into a scum read

So yeah
I'm not wrong
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mikey on July 14, 2019, 03:13:55 PMHe's town reading you for no reason
Not true, besides, you're wolf reading him for even less of a reason.

Quotemaking a mountain out of a molehill just to be able to vote me (even when his language implies he knows I'm town "stop being a drain on the human team"
See, the thing is, I don't know you're town, especially with how you're acting. Besides, you can be a drain on the human team as a wolf too, just means you're being a bit "on the nose." Also watchu mean "making a mountain out of a molehill." You've digging your own hole with ever step you make dude. It's not just one thing, it's an accumulating of a bunch of things which add together.

Quotewhich besides that is actually rude when iv e probably solved the game)
uh huh

sure you have

i serious doubt that even if you are a human

Quoteand he was shading me in the discord earlier though to be fair he never actually turned the shade into a scum read
excuse me what

did you even read my suspicion list

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: mikey on July 14, 2019, 03:13:55 PMif it's not bds then who is your partner?

I'm pretty sure it's bds.  He's town reading you for no reason, making a mountain out of a molehill just to be able to vote me (even when his language implies he knows I'm town "stop being a drain on the human team" which besides that is actually rude when iv e probably solved the game) and he was shading me in the discord earlier though to be fair he never actually turned the shade into a scum read

So yeah
I'm not wrong

Well, wrong because I'm not wolf.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on July 14, 2019, 04:20:07 PMWell, wrong because I'm not wolf.
Just saying, that's not a good argument. MadDemon used that argument too. "Well I know there's no inactive wolf because I'm not a wolf."

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Also, curious, Noc, if I'm not a wolf, who's Shy's partner?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 14, 2019, 04:21:53 PMJust saying, that's not a good argument. MadDemon used that argument too. "Well I know there's no inactive wolf because I'm not a wolf."

The point of my original message was that BDS and I seem like a sus pairing, I mostly agree, except for the fact that I have to deny it because what's the game if you admit you're wolf? I don't know if BDS agreeing with what I'm saying, reading me town and basically saying there's no reason to suspect me ("i just don't get your shy suspicion / it's random / it's like you don't know who else to suspect so you just go to him by default") is part of a wolfy plan to win me over to his side or what. I'm becoming less and less confident in my FG suspicion as this phase comes to a close. As I said before, BDS' actions seem off to me. I dunno, I think I should redo my pairing analysis.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on July 14, 2019, 04:33:07 PMI dunno, I think I should redo my pairing analysis.

Nope, the same thing happened again. Instead, here's a reads list. Least to most sus:

1. ES - confirmed town
No counterclaim. Not much else to say.

2. EGI - town
Really haven't said all that much, but I know you've been busy. Getting ambushed by the wolves helps you too.

3. hoggers - town
Ok, fine, you're not a troll. Your speech is consistent with itself. Just because I don't understand you doesn't mean your arguments are invalid and it seems you make enough sense to enough people.

4. mikey - neutral
Ok, so there's the sniper thing, but then there's the claim thing. I really don't think the way you worded it should matter, foresight to write a message that'd be misinterpreted I'd assume is difficult. You still strike me in the wrong way, are you saying you voted me the first time because I sounded scripted?

5. MD - neutral
I'm not gonna take your n1 inactivity to the extreme of you being 100% wolf, but it's still an important thing. Your arguments are pretty sound and don't seem wolfy to me.

6. FG - wolf
What I've already said. You know the deal. The slip, (I no longer think you being bit first night makes you wolfy, but I'm not saying it makes you look any more town.), my pairing analysis, and voting me after being accused for no other reason than "You're wrong because I'm town". Also being about the only possible partner for BDS as far as I can tell certainly doesn't help your case.

7. BDS - wolf
I think you're putting too much importance on the inactive thing. I see it entirely possible you didn't lynch anyone n1 so that you'd be able to use this strategy to target the most inactive. It was the first thing you went to once d1 started and you haven't let go of it. And admitting there're other candidates for inactive wolf weakens your case against MD, so you've failed to mention them. Finally, uh, see what I said in my latest message.

Sorry, BDS, changing my vote. The more I thought about it, the less I realized mikey was a good vote.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!