News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

what's the hardest game you've ever played?

Started by PseudoMario16, August 11, 2008, 07:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

Quote from: blah54 on January 03, 2009, 11:24:59 AMpath of radiance was easy at the end lol... just give ike aether and let him solo the last few maps lol...

all the gba FE games could be really easy if you wanted them to be lol... arena abuse in fe6/7 and the stupid tower in fe8...
Well, that's just if you wanted to do it that way though. But, yea. The last few maps in Path of Radiance were pretty easy. My Ike wasn't too great my first run through, so I just sent in my tanks. (Oscar, Titania, Stefan, Maurim. and Rolf) they cleaned up....Then add Tibarn on the last level.....

Sacred Stones had a decent difficulty level if you didn't use the Tower of Vahlni. I rented Radiant Dawn, and the first 6 chapters had a pretty decent difficulty level. I need to go buy it so I can finish it.

Gu4n

In terms of recent games I finished yet and found difficult (it took three hours to complete the first two mission on Halo 3 - at normal), I would go for Final Fantasy IV on the Nintendo DS. It's harder than the original one, especially towards the ending.

KefkaticFanatic

FFIV DS kicks your ass.  So does Castlevania OOE on the boss fights.  Damn.

DAMN YOU GIANT ENEMY CRAB.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

I haven't played a lot of diferent games, but I'd say the OOT Masterquest...

The-Real-Link

Yea, I forgot about Final Fantasy IV DS...It's difficulty was pretty medium and then all of a sudden it was like, What the heck? and then everybody was getting their rear ends whupped! I haven't beaten it though....took a break and been working on Splinter Cell/Lost Odyssey.

Oni-Link

If it was a computer game, I Wanna Be The Guy.
You can not play that game without dying 70 times, probably.
http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/

Sir Awesomesauce

Quote from: kotorfanboy on September 19, 2008, 05:08:28 PMThe blatant spelling eror in the title is annoying me.

^you see what I did there?  ;)
QFT
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SuperFireKirby

The world's hardest game is a very hard game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Gamer4250 on January 20, 2009, 05:50:29 PMFFIV DS kicks your ass.  So does Castlevania OOE on the boss fights.  Damn.

DAMN YOU GIANT ENEMY CRAB.

That one took me hours.

Oni-Link

OH! I just remembered one!

A lot of bosses were hard. Especially Greed.

SuperFireKirby

Right now I'm playing mad world and the second boss in Mad Castle( A.K.A. Frank) I still cant beat and it's really pissing me off.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

I tried playing Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon on the difficulty called Hard lvl 4. That was impossible, and there were two difficulty lvls above that!

SuperFireKirby

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

I realized it after typing it but I was too lazy to fix it and it actually worked out well