what's the hardest game you've ever played?

Started by PseudoMario16, August 11, 2008, 07:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake3343

F-Zero GX is insanely hard. I'm still on level two. I just can't seem to dodge the boulders AND go 50 mph above my top speed AND not fall off the edge AND keep my stamina up AND not bump into the other racer AND...

Dude

Touhou 11 - Subterranean Animism

I can't even beat easy.

SuperFireKirby

There's too many to think of at the moment

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

the world's hardest game
omg I hate it sooooooooo much
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

Its called The World's Hardest Game, and its freakin insane. I can only get to level 11 and no further

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

SuperFireKirby

sorry dahans but I don't fell like puncking my LCD monitor again any time soon. :P

dahans

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 09, 2009, 12:18:40 PMsorry dahans but I don't fell like puncking my LCD monitor again any time soon. :P
What do you mean by that? I am not familiar with the colloquial language :). And if you don't want to play it that's no problem :D. I just wanted to post the link for those who don't know the game.

SuperFireKirby

I meant punching my Lcd monitor. Thats what happened last time. :P

dahans

Taser9090

I don't have good reflexes so... and I haven't played many games.

Metroid and MicroMachines 64

I didn't have a controller pak so I couldn't save MicroMachines! ;(

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Magus Darkwind

Contra (1) (NES/DS)(I've only played it on DS)
FF2 (the gameplay and monsters weren't hard, it was the (fill in the blank) storyline which led me around the world about 27 times)
DnD (not what you guys would expect to see, but, it's true, depending upon your DM/GM)
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SuperFireKirby

PseudoMario16

I Found a new insanely hard game. Well, maybe not hard to beat, but insanely hard to enjoy. Maybe i should've expected this from the other five or so, but i didn't.  It's Tekken 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!