News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

what's the hardest game you've ever played?

Started by PseudoMario16, August 11, 2008, 07:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

one game that wasnt really hard... but was really tedious, so i guess it fits here- DK 64- heres a list of stuff that you had to collect:

bannanas- 3500
coins- not really sure how many
golden bannanas- 201
bannana medals- 35
a RARE coin and a NINTENDO coin- one each
the battle... crown... things- 10
fairies- 20
so... uh yeah. thats alot of stuff to collect and im pretty sure im forgetting something
so, like i said- its very tedious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

Hmmm...

I'm thining if there's a harder game out there.

Hmmm...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Land of the free and the home of the Whopper.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mantis985

KefkaticFanatic

...how is any Zelda game hard?  The only real hard games I can think of would be original Mega man, Alien Hominid, and shooters like Ikaruga

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Alien Hominid wasn't that hard. (The original flash version was though)

CH Winter

For me it's ninja Gaiden on the xbox. You know that the game is difficult to a level of unfair when you have a sword and your enemy has a rocket launcher.

Here's a link to what I find is a good list, and an enjoyable watch
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38283.html

SuperFireKirby

WiiMan96

Super Mario Sunshine - not impossible for me, but has a difficulty curve that requires use of a guidebook  :-[

Twilight Princess is near impossible without a guidebook, too, and Super Ghouls 'n' Ghosts is a bit tedious and irritating

SuperFireKirby

I didn't use a guide book for Twilight Princess. It's nothing compared to OoT and Majora's Mask.

iDOWN

Now that I think about it... Super Mario Bros. 1 and 3 were pretty annoying. As was Super Mario World.

Flash Man

The Hardest game I played was... the first Mega Man. I hated the Yellow Devil, and those disappearing blocks  :o!

SuperFireKirby

The first Megaman was really hard. It took me forever to beat but with lots of perserverence and LOTS of expresso I finally beat it.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 15, 2008, 11:56:30 AMThe first Megaman was really hard. It took me forever to beat but with lots of perserverence and LOTS of expresso I finally beat it.
i never beat it... it was really hard, i died alot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!