News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[NES] Arkista's Ring - "Overworld" by Jacopo Tore & Andrea Carta

Started by Zeta, January 26, 2021, 02:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Arkista's Ring
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Overworld
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arrangers: Jacopo Tore & Andrea Carta

[attachment deleted by admin]

mastersuperfan

Here's a link to edited files.

Changes:
- Moved the arranger info to one line since there's enough space
- Removed extra "Pno." markings from every staff
- Added tempo marking (q=113)
- IMO this track is more like a mf than a forte. What do you think?
- Adjusted rest positioning in the RH in m1-10
- Flipped layers in RH m11-18 so that stems point away from the other layer
- Cross-staved notes in m12-17 for intervals that were too big for the RH
- Increased spacing between the RH and LH staves for the last two systems to give the stems more breathing room
- Changed ending repeat to a D.C. since you already have repeat signs earlier on
- Changed url from http to https
- Added the developer to the copyright info

Let me know if you have any questions or if there are any other changes you'd like to me. Afterward, I'm happy to approve.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

JacopoTore

You are really very kind!
Thanks for the help! Hope everything is correct! If not please tell me what I have to do! (BTW we need to add the arranger because he can't create an account in this site!)
Another time THANK YOU!

Latios212

Quote from: JacopoTore on February 19, 2021, 12:32:18 PM(BTW we need to add the arranger because he can't create an account in this site!)
Did that for you!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

You're welcome! Final feedback:

Some of the things on your files don't match up with the ones that MSF provided. Specifically:
- The LH notes in measures 14-17 should be flipped downwards so that the cross-staff beams don't overlap
- The G in the right hand in the last measure should be split into an eighth tied to a quarter

A couple of other things as well needed to be tweaked further slightly like the spacing in the last measure and the text within the margins. And the last note in the right hand in the last measure should be a D instead of a B.

Additionally, the game title was spelled incorrectly in the NSM Panel, so I fixed that too. I've edited the submission accordingly. I'll accept if there are no further concerns.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on March 05, 2021, 06:52:51 PMYou're welcome! Final feedback:

Some of the things on your files don't match up with the ones that MSF provided. Specifically:
- The LH notes in measures 14-17 should be flipped downwards so that the cross-staff beams don't overlap
- The G in the right hand in the last measure should be split into an eighth tied to a quarter

A couple of other things as well needed to be tweaked further slightly like the spacing in the last measure and the text within the margins. And the last note in the right hand in the last measure should be a D instead of a B.

Additionally, the game title was spelled incorrectly in the NSM Panel, so I fixed that too. I've edited the submission accordingly. I'll accept if there are no further concerns.

<3

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot