News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Nintendo's realy going down the drain >__> and with VC too.

Started by MetroidHunter26, August 15, 2008, 07:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

I love it when a nobody studio up and makes an out-of-nowhere game, and it's awsome. I just went to Gamestop's Black Friday sale, and bought a Golden Sun game. It rules! I wonder what else camelot has done.

pumpy_heart

Camelot made Golden Sun 2 as well XD XD
They are more commonly known for their golf and tennis games.
They used to be called Star Legend or something. Created great RPGs on the Genesis. Shining Force 1 and 2 are out on the Virtual Console...and what great games they were

The-Real-Link

Quote from: pumpy_heart on December 01, 2008, 03:49:50 PMCamelot made Golden Sun 2 as well XD XD
They are more commonly known for their golf and tennis games.
They used to be called Star Legend or something. Created great RPGs on the Genesis. Shining Force 1 and 2 are out on the Virtual Console...and what great games they were
You mean they did shining force! I have the first one. Golden Sun 2 is what I have. I don't have the first one. Story is a bit confusing because of that, but I think I get the gist of it.

dahans

well on the one hand i have to agree, on the other hand there are a lot of games which are really good.moreover, only the games of nintendo are good, the other games are mostly disappointing. i think when Mario tennis finally releases (or mario golf) it will be great fun. otherwise nintendo is going down the drain. anyway the sound is great ^^ as fex in SMG: it's the first game with orchestral music, thats a big improvement. however im looking forward to playing mario golf and mario tennis
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

The-Real-Link

The 2009 Wii lineup looks pretty good. I've especially got my eyes on Arc Rise Fantasia and Fragile.

B-Kpianist

Quote from: dahans on December 08, 2008, 05:33:29 AMwell on the one hand i have to agree, on the other hand there are a lot of games which are really good.moreover, only the games of nintendo are good, the other games are mostly disappointing. i think when Mario tennis finally releases (or mario golf) it will be great fun. otherwise nintendo is going down the drain. anyway the sound is great ^^ as fex in SMG: it's the first game with orchestral music, thats a big improvement. however im looking forward to playing mario golf and mario tennis

Galaxy was too easy though. Great soundtrack, pretty graphics (for a wii), but easy and linear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

musicguy360