News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Updater update

Started by Latios212, September 09, 2021, 09:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Hello everyone! Today I have some updates to share regarding our updating staff.

First, Maelstrom will switch over to being a Ghost Updater. Maelstrom has been on the staff as an Updater for over 5 years, and we owe him a lot for the countless sheets he's reviewed, as well as help replacing many old sheets on the site. Please wish him a wonderful time in ghost land grad school! (He's still very much alive, for now.)

Now, we're having a new Updater join the team for the first time in a while! Bloop is a longtime community member with a recent increase in activity and desire to help out. Please give Bloop a warm welcome aboard the staff.

Times change, life goes on, and new sheets are added to NinSheetMusic. As always, look forward to more soon :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Whoppybones

cacabish

Thanks for all you've done, Maelstrom! Best of luck in grad school! (Try not to die, okay?) :P
And congrats Bloop on becoming an updater! I look forward to working with you in the future! :D

Olimar12345

Thank you Bloop for offering to help the site grow! Thank you Maelstrom for your continued service! o7
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

legoenthusiast

Congrats, Bloop, wish you luck! And I hope ghost land won't be too hard on you, Maelstrom!

Zeila

Gratz to Bloop, and good luck with grad school Maelstrom!

Maelstrom

Quote from: cacabish on September 09, 2021, 09:56:52 AMThanks for all you've done, Maelstrom! Best of luck in grad school! (Try not to die, okay?) :P
no promises
Quote from: legoenthusiast on September 11, 2021, 01:32:31 PMAnd I hope ghost land won't be too hard on you, Maelstrom!
it gives me more time to exaust immerse myself in science
Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 10, 2021, 03:47:28 PMThank you Maelstrom for your continued service! o7
Thanks
Quote from: Zeila on September 12, 2021, 01:28:02 PMGratz to Bloop, and good luck with grad school Maelstrom!
I need it tbh

Sebastian

Congrats, Bloop!
Excited to see you join the team. : D

And, Mealstrom...Maelstrom*...
We're so thankful for your help with sheets!

Don't get too lost in that science ;)