News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Updater update

Started by Latios212, September 09, 2021, 09:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Hello everyone! Today I have some updates to share regarding our updating staff.

First, Maelstrom will switch over to being a Ghost Updater. Maelstrom has been on the staff as an Updater for over 5 years, and we owe him a lot for the countless sheets he's reviewed, as well as help replacing many old sheets on the site. Please wish him a wonderful time in ghost land grad school! (He's still very much alive, for now.)

Now, we're having a new Updater join the team for the first time in a while! Bloop is a longtime community member with a recent increase in activity and desire to help out. Please give Bloop a warm welcome aboard the staff.

Times change, life goes on, and new sheets are added to NinSheetMusic. As always, look forward to more soon :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Whoppybones

cacabish

Thanks for all you've done, Maelstrom! Best of luck in grad school! (Try not to die, okay?) :P
And congrats Bloop on becoming an updater! I look forward to working with you in the future! :D

Olimar12345

Thank you Bloop for offering to help the site grow! Thank you Maelstrom for your continued service! o7
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

legoenthusiast

Congrats, Bloop, wish you luck! And I hope ghost land won't be too hard on you, Maelstrom!

Zeila

Gratz to Bloop, and good luck with grad school Maelstrom!

Maelstrom

Quote from: cacabish on September 09, 2021, 09:56:52 AMThanks for all you've done, Maelstrom! Best of luck in grad school! (Try not to die, okay?) :P
no promises
Quote from: legoenthusiast on September 11, 2021, 01:32:31 PMAnd I hope ghost land won't be too hard on you, Maelstrom!
it gives me more time to exaust immerse myself in science
Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 10, 2021, 03:47:28 PMThank you Maelstrom for your continued service! o7
Thanks
Quote from: Zeila on September 12, 2021, 01:28:02 PMGratz to Bloop, and good luck with grad school Maelstrom!
I need it tbh

Sebastian

Congrats, Bloop!
Excited to see you join the team. : D

And, Mealstrom...Maelstrom*...
We're so thankful for your help with sheets!

Don't get too lost in that science ;)