Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Dragon Buster
Console: Arcade
Title: Catacomb
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Federico Mariane

LeviR.star

Just popping into to mention that original arcade version (which was ported to the Famicom in January 1987) has very similar music.

With this similarity in mind, it might be worth arranging this under the [ARCADE] label. It'd be as simple as the updaters making a small tweak in the system, and then the current copyright info would be correct. The Famicom rendition of this track (which was used for reference here) is already close enough that it wouldn't warrant a new draft.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

JacopoTore

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 12, 2022, 02:09:08 PMJust popping into to mention that original arcade version (which was ported to the Famicom in January 1987) has very similar music.

With this similarity in mind, it might be worth arranging this under the [ARCADE] label. It'd be as simple as the updaters making a small tweak in the system, and then the current copyright info would be correct. The Famicom rendition of this track (which was used for reference here) is already close enough that it wouldn't warrant a new draft.
We haven't transcribed the arcade version

LeviR.star

Quote from: JacopoTore on September 15, 2022, 09:40:07 AMWe haven't transcribed the arcade version

That's what I'm saying; you wouldn't need to, because it's basically the same as the NES one, which you've transcribed.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

JacopoTore

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 15, 2022, 10:04:14 AMThat's what I'm saying; you wouldn't need to, because it's basically the same as the NES one, which you've transcribed.
Ok thank you

Bloop

This looks pretty solid! The only thing I can say is that in m14, you can add back the rests to the bar, since there's no need to hide them.

Latios212

I've updated the game info for Dragon Buster to [ARCADE].

By the way, in the future, when submitting two sheets from a new game, please only enter the game info only once for the first submission. When you submit your second sheet, the game info you entered for the first submission will already be available from the drop-down menus.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

I see that the rests have been added. Make sure to remove Jacopo's name from in the "Arranged by" box in the sheet too, so that it doesn't have different names as the one on site. Aside from that I'll approve!
You cannot view this attachment.

JacopoTore

Quote from: Bloop on September 30, 2022, 07:06:28 AMI see that the rests have been added. Make sure to remove Jacopo's name from in the "Arranged by" box in the sheet too, so that it doesn't have different names as the one on site. Aside from that I'll approve!
You cannot view this attachment.
good morning I think there was a misunderstanding, the score was transcribed by Federico Mariane and me, Jacopo Tore

Bloop

The arranger names listed on the site next to the sheet title, should be the same as the arranger names within the sheet itself. You could add a text box with a "Special thanks to Jacopo Tore" instead, though. However, if you really wanna keep your name in the arranger box, then you should have your name in the collaboration box as well. But note that you can only have 4 sheets submitted at once with your name on it (2 of your own and 2 collaborations), which has been brought up before by Latios.
The same goes for the other sheet by Federico and the sheet by Matteo, by the way.

JacopoTore

Quote from: Bloop on October 09, 2022, 10:39:01 AMThe arranger names listed on the site next to the sheet title, should be the same as the arranger names within the sheet itself. You could add a text box with a "Special thanks to Jacopo Tore" instead, though. However, if you really wanna keep your name in the arranger box, then you should have your name in the collaboration box as well. But note that you can only have 4 sheets submitted at once with your name on it (2 of your own and 2 collaborations), which has been brought up before by Latios.
The same goes for the other sheet by Federico and the sheet by Matteo, by the way.
Excuse the question, but are you aware that the score was written by me too?

Bloop

Yes I am, that's why I mentioned that your name should be re-entered in the collaboration box, if you wanna keep the name in the arranger text box on the sheet.

There are currently 5 sheets submitted that are by you and/or your students, but we have mentioned before that you can have 2 sheets of your own and 2 extra collaborations. So you'll have to do one of these:
-Your name is not included in the collaboration box and in the arranger text box in the sheet: all 5 of the sheets can stay, and your students can update the sheets on their own merit.
-Your name is included in the collaboration box and in the arranger text box in the sheet: one of the 5 sheets will have to be deleted and resubmitted when at least one of the other 4 sheets is accepted and updated onto the site.

What I was trying to make clear, is that it's not allowed to have more arrangers in the text box in the sheet than in the collaboration box, those should be the same

JacopoTore

Quote from: Bloop on October 10, 2022, 09:32:43 AMYes I am, that's why I mentioned that your name should be re-entered in the collaboration box, if you wanna keep the name in the arranger text box on the sheet.

There are currently 5 sheets submitted that are by you and/or your students, but we have mentioned before that you can have 2 sheets of your own and 2 extra collaborations. So you'll have to do one of these:
-Your name is not included in the collaboration box and in the arranger text box in the sheet: all 5 of the sheets can stay, and your students can update the sheets on their own merit.
-Your name is included in the collaboration box and in the arranger text box in the sheet: one of the 5 sheets will have to be deleted and resubmitted when at least one of the other 4 sheets is accepted and updated onto the site.

What I was trying to make clear, is that it's not allowed to have more arrangers in the text box in the sheet than in the collaboration box, those should be the same
ok, why?

Bloop

Well, because we want the arranger names on-site to reflect the arranger names in the sheet, that's just a settled rule we have. It also makes sure the sheet shows up when you search by arranger.