Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Notepad 2009

Started by random_goldfish, September 04, 2008, 04:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Sir Awesomesauce

I may or may not have recently pirated the full version of Finale 2009.

All I can say is that, if I did, I most likely would have been disappointed by the instrument volume, and saddened that I couldn't simply use PrintMusic/Notepad 2008 to read all the new 2009 finale files.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

dahans

i have the downloadlink for the cracked version :) does anyone want have it?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

blah54

It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

random_goldfish

I bought both Notepad 2009 and Finale 2009...with my hard earned cash...yay honesty?
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

dahans

Sir Awesomesauce

random_goldfish, I'm glad honestly like you are there to support the companies the rest of us steal from. :)
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Tranzlater

You're not just paying for your own, your paying for us t-

WAIT A SECOND why did you buy notepad '09 ASWELL as the full edition of Finale?

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Maybe she wants to feel prepared. Or maybe... thiers a gist of generosity at hand.

kotorfanboy

She most likely bought Notepad then later decided to upgrade.

Brassman388

I found out that having Printmusic and Finale Full is a good idea. Print music allows you to make good quality mp3's. I can't seem to find out how to do it on Finale Full yet. But I used to own both. Oh, and Printmusic also allows you to change the reverb settings. Its good to have both, I think anyway.

GreekGeek

It's better to have Sibelius though.

Brassman388

The only things that I like about sibelius is that the dynamic contrast is waaayyy better. Plus that, from a visual standpoint, sibelius also wins that one. Another thing is that sibelius can read MUS. files, which is a plus. Other than that, Finale wins the sound award.

Both programs are good.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 09, 2009, 02:29:19 AMThe only things that I like about sibelius is that the dynamic contrast is waaayyy better. Plus that, from a visual standpoint, sibelius also wins that one. Another thing is that sibelius can read MUS. files, which is a plus. Other than that, Finale wins the sound award.

Both programs are good.

Indeed Finale is a horrible program when it comes to dynamic contrast and some other stuff.
But both sound crap.

dahans

I downloaded the cracked version and as I opened Final Notepad SHOCK! It's not even better than FNP 08! And you can't use more instruments! That was absolutely unnecessary...