News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Eternal Sonata MIDIs

Started by The-Real-Link, December 08, 2008, 05:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

Can anyone find ANY Midis for Eternal Sonata. I've looked all over the place for some, and have not found any. The pieces from this game are VERY complex, and would take a very long time to arrange from ear alone. I'd like to arrange the entire Eternal Sonata soundtrack. (It's composed by Motoi Sakuraba if that helps.)

Langlefler

Have more knowledge of this content.

JDMEK5

Well the fact that you said the pieces are very complex would strike me as a reason why there wouldn't be any online or at all. With few exception, the only way to produce a MIDI is by ear anyways. So I doubt any exist to find. And the fact that I haven't heard of this game doesn't help either. But since midis are usually produced by ear, motivate yourself and try arranging by ear
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

The-Real-Link posted that back in 2008, and hasn't really been active since. Necrobump is necro.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Tobbeh99

A tip:
If you can't find a midi, a good tool is to slow down the speed with windows media player (right click, enhancements, play speed settings). High-quality music sounds better slowed down, in contrast to 8-bit slowed down which sounds horrible. And if you got a keyboard nearby it shouldn't be that difficult.
I'm thinking about arranging Skylanders Giants soundtracks, which there doesn't seem to be any midis for either, and windows media player slowdown will probably be my tool for arranging them. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MusicalTalent

If you are still looking for MIDI here is Leap The Precipice that I did a while back. The link to the MIDI is in the description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtdYC3SeddA
Hakuna Fermata. It means keep playing for the rest of your days.

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoFyfka0nd8KuAmTfxZw-xw