News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

wii music

Started by PseudoMario16, December 28, 2008, 06:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantis985

Not the sheets.  He means score as in points earned.

Brassman388

OHHH.....i feel...a little stupid....-sigh-....just when i thought that my job could've gotten easier. :'(

Arison The Bat

okay, what the hell. your part of ninsheetmusic and your playing wii music? do you not have any musical background, and is just a complete nerd? seriosly man, sell the game, and buy a keyboard and play for real. much more satisfying.
You are of what you make of yourself. not who your parents are. not who your friends are. You are you, and you make who you are.

Brassman388

Me? I don't own the game, never even played it. I just hear things here and there... :-\

Arison The Bat

no, no, not you man. i can tell just by reading your posts your a musician. im talking to the person who started this thread.

i can see playing a game and getting so involved with it because you cant do it your self, but wii music is something that is just a joke becuase music is something anybody can do with some practice. so instead of practicing fake music, practice a real instrument. its much more satisfieing to not only yourself, but to other people.
You are of what you make of yourself. not who your parents are. not who your friends are. You are you, and you make who you are.

Brassman388

Oh, alrighty, it makes sense, but some people either don't have the time nor abilitly to be able to play an intrument. Plus that, i haven't played it yet, so i can't really comment on how supposedly bad it may seem as a game.

KefkaticFanatic

This guy is a moron troll, ignore him.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

Wii music is supposed to simulate you playing an instrument and is meant for people that are too young and/or are too dumb to actually pick up a real guitar and properly make music. Since I can play real instruments, I do not own the game.

Oh, and I have GH4, which has a built in song making software which pwns the crappy "shake your wiimote and look! an extra note! this song now belongs to you and it is in no way similar to the previous one!"

Damn Nintendo, get on with Metroid Dread...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

When does the Metroid Dread come out?

Tranzlater

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 07, 2009, 05:14:13 PMWhen does the Metroid Dread come out?

It was scheduled for an '06 release, no more news since.
Hopefully the Metroid team are getting on with it now that Corruption is finished.
Probably not for long.

Taser9090

I don't plan on getting the game... I heard that sometimes the reactions are slow, and it's better with WiiMotion Plus. I saw the commercial, I thought the drums were kind of good.

I still have faith for Nintendo. Nintendo of Japan that is.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Brassman388

Quote from: Taser9090 on March 31, 2009, 05:10:51 PMI don't plan on getting the game... I heard that sometimes the reactions are slow, and it's better with WiiMotion Plus. I saw the commercial, I thought the drums were kind of good.

What's the difference? Apparently, if they supposedly make bad games for the U.S., what makes you think that it's any better in Japan? They're just closer.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 31, 2009, 08:31:16 PM
Quote from: Taser9090 on March 31, 2009, 05:10:51 PMI don't plan on getting the game... I heard that sometimes the reactions are slow, and it's better with WiiMotion Plus. I saw the commercial, I thought the drums were kind of good.

What's the difference? Apparently, if they supposedly make bad games for the U.S., what makes you think that it's any better in Japan? They're just closer.

NOJ are helping us not get EB
Probably not for long.

KefkaticFanatic

NOA doesn't make games, dumbass.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

Quote from: Gamer4250 on April 01, 2009, 08:11:54 AMNOA doesn't make games, dumbass.

They crap them up.

Then NOE spend years translating until we have the remains of a once good game- IN YUGOSLAVIAN
Probably not for long.