News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Spoiler
This is a pretty funny thread for someone who can't figure out how to open spoilers.
[close]
unmotivated

Mashi

FierceDeity

Mashi just won NSM
we can all go home now

mikey

Spoiler
I still can't figure out how to open spoilers
[close]
unmotivated

Jompa

I've been watching "Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo" lately. It's a very easy-going cute romance drama, but also a bit extreme, there are elements of slapstick, and it is hilarious. It is very hard to stop watching - I just did 14 episodes in one sitting!
It has it's weak points, but who cares. I recommend it to pretty much everyone. :)
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Cowboy Bebop is just getting better and better.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

How I found the anime "Level E":

One of these days I was thinking "hmm, I really miss Kokoro Connect".
So you can guess I just re-watched it, right? Well, no I didn't.
Because I concluded: as I've seen it three times, and the last time was very recent, it wouldn't be nearly as fun and interesting if i re-wathced it right now.
So naturally, I went on MAL, to find a "if you liked Kokoro Connect, you might like..."-anime.
And then I found one of them, called "Level E", and the recommender's description said this:
QuoteKokoro Connect is a spin-off from Level E, if you think about it
And this made me curious - it was obviously not true, but it grabbed my attention.

And after I watched it, I now feel like that may actually be true, hahah :P

Anyways, Level E is an extremely clever and totally hilarious comedy about an alien guy. It was extremely funny. It had me laughing from the bottom of my stomach multiple times, and I also shed tears at occasions.
It's great in every category - animation, music, voice acting, story - it's an incredible show.
Addictive too, I did the whole 13-episode-long thing non-stop!

The ending is so extreme I wanna know what kind of drugs the original writer had to take to come up with that stuff.
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Finished Cowboy Bebop.

Wow. Just,wow.

I mean, that ending. Seriously.

Wow.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Wow in a good way or wow in a bad way?

Waddle Bro

Jompa

Little Busters started airing October 2012, and I was hyped about before it even started airing. This was of course because Little Busters is adapted from a visual novel - and that visual novel is made by the one and only Key!!!!!!!!! If you don't know what Key is, then I guess you've got some homework for yourself.
Key = AMAZING!!!!!

And yes, Little Busters was AMAZING!
The reason I'm writing this is because Little Busters Refrain, the second season, just finished, and I am left in a crazy mix between hangover and extacy.
Little Busters is one of the best anime I've seen.
I won't spoil anything, I'll just say WATCH IT! It's a really teary one!

I don't know what more to say..
Little Busters has been such a nice experience. I have learned the true meaning of friendship!
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Yugi on December 29, 2013, 12:54:06 AMWow in a good way or wow in a bad way?
Both. I hate how it ended, but it was absolutely amazing. It might be the best ending to any anime I've even seen. And definitely one of the best animes I've ever watched.

Jompa

Wow, watch "Medaka Box" everyone, it is crazy!! I'm so gonna read the manga
Birdo for Smash

Roz~

So I heard about Hataraku Maou-Sama! and I decided to watch it since it was fairly short and I needed something to pass the time while I was breeding pokemon
It was pretty good! The characters are so nonchalant you can't help but wonder if they actually care about what happened to them.
If you like comedy then it's definitely worth a shot.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.