News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on March 31, 2009, 08:03:09 AMThat could get messy.  ???

I love cat.  :D

Haha, I have friend named cat. She's weird. Like a cat. ;D

random_goldfish

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 31, 2009, 10:58:27 AM
Quote from: random_goldfish on March 31, 2009, 08:03:09 AMThat could get messy.  ???

Hahaha, I was talking about my cat. Like a kitty, meow, meow. But I forgot to an 'a' in...sneaky articles...
I've heard of people knowing people named Cat...but I don't know one myself.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on March 31, 2009, 11:07:59 AM
Quote from: Brassman388 on March 31, 2009, 10:58:27 AM

Hahaha, I was talking about my cat. Like a kitty, meow, meow. But I forgot to an 'a' in...sneaky articles...
I've heard of people knowing people named Cat...but I don't know one myself.

You're EXTREMELY lucky then.

ALPRAS

I dont like cats, only dogs  ;D ;D ;D

random_goldfish

I love all animals. I've never had a dog though but I've always wanted one.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

some of them are, but most of them are coxy and the only thing they want are slaves (we, people) to take care of them xD

random_goldfish

at least the cat won't shit on the carpet.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

My dogs only pee in the carpet xD they poop in my garden :P

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 01, 2009, 12:18:39 PMat least the cat won't shit on the carpet.

*sigh* mine do...

Quote from: ALPRAS on April 01, 2009, 11:14:39 AMsome of them are, but most of them are coxy and the only thing they want are slaves (we, people) to take care of them xD

Yeah, that happens alot...

Quote from: ALPRAS on April 01, 2009, 08:04:58 AMI dont like cats, only dogs  ;D ;D ;D

I like dogs too, I'm just deathly alergic of them...

ALPRAS

Im alergic to dogs and cats, but cats specially....

random_goldfish

I'm glad that I'm not allergic to any of my pets...I just love to bury my face into my cat's fur because she's so fluffy. Makes me sad that I'm away at school.  :'(

Harvest

-

ALPRAS

Ive discovered that the girl I love is in love with another guy...... a guy I hate!
Maybe you dont believe me, I had 6 girlfriends, and this is the 1st tim it happens to me..... It really hurts....