News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Blame concerto, he's the one who changed it to the war topic.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 02, 2009, 08:41:47 PMNo, obviously, he died, then turned into a zombie clown.

You know he does have a very blank look in his eye. Probably since he has no pupils because of ZOMBIE MAGIC.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Maybe he's not a zombie. Maybe he's being controlled by one of Las Plagas. Either way, I'm a bard today, so I have no chance.

That reminds me, the only suggestion I got for Ingus's final class is Viking. Anyone else? Black Knight? Paladin? Magus? Ranger? Ninja? Black Belt?

SuperFireKirby

The Viking recomendation came from me, cuz I'm the only one who cares about matters this important.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

I changed it back into the Love Topic, I don't like WAR.

Brassman388

Hahaha. *goes and sharpens sword*

Magus Darkwind

Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

GreekGeek

There's a bitch fight goin' on in the Bad News Topic, so I guess that's enough.

But OT: I love the fact the doctors don't know what is happenin' with my body and that I can't eat anything without puking :D

Lovely.

Brassman388

Haha, yeah, pretty much.

That sucks, why the hell are they doctors then???

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 07, 2009, 01:23:25 PMThat sucks, why the hell are they doctors then???

I have no idea, because they can sew ears back on ::)? The bottom line is that they could tell me after some pictures of my thorax and a couple of samples of my blood, that there's something which makes me feel sick.

Like: GOT ANY NEWS?

Losers.

Tranzlater

Keep me up to date. I don't have the time nor patience to read through the hundreds of posts planted here since I was not here for half a month or so.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Magus Darkwind

The thing is, doctors know what they are doing, but they don't try, unless you look like you know something, they'll tell you crap and possibly give you some subscription which won't help you. I know, I make them out to be villains, but you know, I just don't trust them, partially because of experience
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Brassman388

Yeah, doctors can be quite the bastardly people.

SirIngusBingus

What about Dr. Mario? He's amazing.

SuperFireKirby

Doctors are just guys with med training that even for the simplest of cases will run up your bill with completley unnecessary procedures but still end up with the same result they would have gotten without that 300$ MRI.