News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Love Topic

Started by GreekGeek, March 30, 2009, 03:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388


Tranzlater

CAN SOMEBODY SPELL MY FREAKIN' NAME RIGHT???

Oh and by the way if you change all the "Th"s into "S"es then my last post should make more sense. I was typing with a lisp. Y'know. Like little people have. N'stuff. Right. Yeah.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

yeah, I caught that. that's why i didn't question you on it.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 20, 2009, 07:57:21 AMCAN SOMEBODY SPELL MY FREAKIN' NAME RIGHT???

Oh and by the way if you change all the "Th"s into "S"es then my last post should make more sense. I was typing with a lisp. Y'know. Like little people have. N'stuff. Right. Yeah.

You know, even little people don't type with a lisp.

Oh, and your name is spelled T-R-A-N-Z-L-A-T-E-R. (Pronounced ROB-ert MAR-ley)

SuperFireKirby

Uh tranz? tranzlator is actually spelled translator. just pionting that out. ::)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus


Concerto No.20 in D minor


Tranzlater

I wanna know whassup with the guinea pigs and the MGS4 thing on concerto's sig.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 20, 2009, 02:52:26 PMUh tranz? tranzlator is actually spelled translator. just pionting that out. ::)

Probably. But Tranzlater is spelt Tranzlater
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

I still don't understand what a penguin has to do with translating (or tranzlating or whatever it is).

Tranzlater

I doesn't  ;D

My name is Tranzlater because...


because...






umm...














I dunno... I think it was on a drunken night years ago I decided that...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby


Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 21, 2009, 11:59:58 PMI dunno... I think it was on a drunken night years ago I decided that...

So, you were drunk, and thought, "I know! I'll go on the internet, find a gaming music site, and join the forums as a Super Penguin with a name that makes no sense! AND THEN TAKE OVER THE WORLD! MWAHAAAAA!"

I think I'm starting to understand you...

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

SirIngusBingus


SuperFireKirby

I'm guessing it was scotch with just a hint of LSD.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!