News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Where do you come from?

Started by Dynemand, March 06, 2008, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hauffe

I live on 123 Pine St. Imagination Land!

"IMMMAAAGINNAAAAAAAATIOOON~~ IMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGINAATIONN!"

no but seriously I live in Michigan, United states. (Great Lakes -_-)

HugoMeister

Quote from: David Hauffe on April 27, 2008, 09:06:14 PMI live on 123 Pine St. Imagination Land!

"IMMMAAAGINNAAAAAAAATIOOON~~ IMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGINAATIONN!"

no but seriously I live in Michigan, United states. (Great Lakes -_-)

Whoa....you have NO CLUE how freakin close that is to my actual street adress...

*shudder*

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

lord of the duh

I live in Knetucky...  Anybody else here from Kentucky or am I alone?

KefkaticFanatic

Great.  Thanks to Mario Kart everybody now knows where I live.  I love how Nintendo is so crazy about limiting everything with friend codes and the most fucked up chat system ever, yet they just show pretty much exactly where you are in the world.  Idiots.

me irl
[close]

zora_dude

and whats the point of kid games if they have a web browser!

Soy de **texas**

Sirus

Quote from: zora_dude on May 06, 2008, 04:55:29 PMand whats the point of kid games if they have a web browser!

Soy de **texas**
which part of texas?!
maybe ill come to ur house with barney... >=)
lol
just kidding  ;)

MetroidHunter26

I live in southern Utah! in the US! it's boring here >__> but we did have an Animation Club party and I brought my Wii! and we had a blast!

scooterulez

I live in Roseburg, Oregon in the U.S.

MetroidHunter26

We should make a list of where people live catogorys like USA then Utah Pennsylvania and so on. and if were close enough we can meet! OMG!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I don't think so...that's like...creepy.  But omg why are there so many people in Utah?!  Me, ZeldaFan, M26 and Wolfos!  I guess I need to update the map...

starpikachu

Quote from: B-Kpianist on March 11, 2008, 04:27:01 PMI think i'm the only one here from cali lol :D
WRONG! San Jose, California, just under San Francisco

B-Kpianist

ZeldaFan

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on May 07, 2008, 05:06:48 PMWe should make a list of where people live catogorys like USA then Utah Pennsylvania and so on. and if were close enough we can meet! OMG!
ha ha lol
what school do you go to?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 09, 2008, 08:54:10 PM
Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on May 07, 2008, 05:06:48 PMWe should make a list of where people live catogorys like USA then Utah Pennsylvania and so on. and if were close enough we can meet! OMG!
ha ha lol
what school do you go to?
-------

PseudoMario16

Im from houston,texas,USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!