Where do you come from?

Started by Dynemand, March 06, 2008, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

@DudeMan I used to live in Kirkland!

Mashi

I changed my mind.  I live in Freetown Christiania now.

spitllama

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 29, 2011, 01:30:45 PMNot a single person here would ever say that.

Well the difference between you and me is I live in Redmond and you live in Portland. Those 3 hours of driving constitute a major culture shock for me every time lol. So yes the "west" comment was appropriate :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

But in that case you're just a redneck and that "culture" applies to all people that live in the middle of nowhere.

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

Quote from: Mashi on July 24, 2011, 07:51:16 PMI changed my mind.  I live in Freetown Christiania now.
That reminded me of my dream in which I met you in real life!
Although I don't remember it very well. Oh yes, it was in the same dream in which I won a contest for piano improvisation even though I only stole the tune from another contestant and made it better...  :P
I don't remember much about what we were doing, though. Only remember someone describing your hair as "indigo", like in your avatar, even though I would call it purple.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 24, 2011, 09:19:07 PMBut in that case you're just a redneck and that "culture" applies to all people that live in the middle of nowhere.

No argument there 8) All 20,000 of us
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MoboMoga

SUPER BUMP!! Haha, well I'm from Los Angeles..

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MoboMoga on August 27, 2012, 04:06:55 PMSUPER BUMP!! Haha, well I'm from Los Angeles..

Somewhat southeast of LA, but somewhat northwest of the Salton Sea.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MoboMoga

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 27, 2012, 04:11:44 PMSomewhat southeast of LA, but somewhat northwest of the Salton Sea.

I USED to live in Koreatown (right next to Downtown). I sometimes go there, and I miss it living there on some days, just because it was my hometown.

Ricky

Gothenburg, Sweden

I'm completely Polish though.