Main Menu

Where do you come from?

Started by Dynemand, March 06, 2008, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

evilsqueaky

What's with all the people from Utah? It's not that big lol.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Whats with all the people from Arizona and the Nederlands?  HMM?  Utah is awesome!

B-Kpianist

I think i'm the only one here from cali lol :D

Sirus

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 07, 2008, 09:35:34 PM
Quote from: Sirus on March 07, 2008, 07:13:29 PMSeoul, South Korea
moved to New Jersey when i was 3 and moved to Texas in third grade
I MISS NY AND NJ

Wait, wait, wait.  So where are you right now?  ???

i am from South KOrea
but i live in Houston/Katy, Texas

Akiro

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 11, 2008, 09:42:10 AMYay, I finished with my new revision to the map and spelt Akiro right!
ye ha

yepee kie yie yay

ZeldaFan

Quote from: B-Kpianist on March 11, 2008, 04:27:01 PMI think i'm the only one here from cali lol :D
Well, i'm from California (I was born there), but I live in utah

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

kirby_superstar

im too far east
i should be in the same longitude as eclipse(but my latitude is still right, well sorta)
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

dangee63

Ohio USA and those who live here know that the weather SUCKS!! :P

evilsqueaky

The map is still off for me. I should be about 200 miles Northeast of where it currently is.  :(

NasiDe

??? I'm not on the list shown on the picture of the map! Where am I? Maybe I should have said, 'Houston, Texas, U.S.A., America, Earth.'

MasterPenguin

I'm in Canada - Southern Ontario.

Tompa

Sweden - Mullsjö.

I wonder if you can put that in the map :P. If Mullsjö doesn't exist, try with Jönköping.

Sirus

Quote from: Ganondorf on March 12, 2008, 10:55:11 PM??? I'm not on the list shown on the picture of the map! Where am I? Maybe I should have said, 'Houston, Texas, U.S.A., America, Earth.'
i live in houston too  :o
but once again im from South Korea

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 11, 2008, 03:24:24 PMWhats with all the people from Arizona and the Nederlands?  HMM?  Utah is awesome!

WHAT"S WRONG WITH ARIZONA???Besides of course the fact that it's 90 degrees Farenheit right now... and we(in my part of Arizona) haven't had snow in 50 years? And that it's 120 degrees Farenheit in the Summer? And that I live ten miles from Mexico? So, CONCERTO, what do you have against Arizona?  :P
and yes, Utah is awesome.
I'm not on the map! :'( I live one centimeter below BKPianist and another centimeter to the right.  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!