Where do you come from?

Started by Dynemand, March 06, 2008, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Honestly I didn't even know you were thelegend until after the account was deleted, and I still thought you were fairly annoying. xD just saying

Also, dude's above comment made me lol hard
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Whoa, ok. I think this whole thing has gone way too far, I don't even know where to start...

everyone's acting totally immature about this. I remember a time when I acted like Raymond (on a smaller scale) and people didn't think I was that annoying cuz we still had Davey around. Making fun of each other isn't gonna solve shit. Hell, if I was Raymond right now, I'd be going nuts! HE'S 12. :| Give him a freaking break.

Acting immature (on either side) isn't gonna solve anything.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

universe-X

To be honest, I don't see the fun in bullying someone.

Raymondbl

EDIT: I didn't realize you took the picture off.  Now I can shut up.  Thanks  ;D
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jub3r7

*RESIST URGE TO PUT PICTURE UP AGAIN*

blaaaaaaaaaah this is difficult.

X) Hey winter, do you remember where I hid some pdf uploads one time?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 26, 2011, 07:37:50 AM*RESIST URGE TO PUT PICTURE UP AGAIN*
I have it bookmarked just in case.

Winter

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 26, 2011, 07:37:50 AM*RESIST URGE TO PUT PICTURE UP AGAIN*

blaaaaaaaaaah this is difficult.

X) Hey winter, do you remember where I hid some pdf uploads one time?

Your sig?

Raymondbl

Also, Universe, take the quote off, too please.  it still has the address in it.  :(

Jub3r7

Don't say it out loud, if you remember, but what part of the signature?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

so whats up with all tha gayness in this thread? and whats with this website for prepubescent teens that think theyre smarter than everyone else? God, i missed something...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Raymondbl

Quote from: olimar12345 on April 28, 2011, 10:27:07 AMi meant with raymondbl.
prepubescent?  for your information, I am 5'7 and am halfway through puberty already.  I do not think I am smarter than everyone else.  I think everyone else is biased and wronging me, and it doesn't take a smart person to take bunches of evidence (though not really evident) and put them together.  Just saying... Don't want to get into another argument.