News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Your movie collection?

Started by Harvest, May 25, 2009, 07:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

I don't think I watched T1.

But yes, T2 is way better than T3, I still think it's great but T2 is much more original.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Made a stop after work last night, picked up:

Gladiator (special edition)
The Matrix
Total Recall

I've already seen gladiator and matrix a long time ago.  I watched Total Recall and it was weird, but pretty good.

-

SirIngusBingus

Total Recall had cursing practically every other word. But the story was good!  ;D

SuperFireKirby

I didn't like it that much.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

so I just downloaded Kill Bill vol1 and 2, Kindergarten Cop, Predator 2, Alien 1-4, Magnolia, Blade Runner, and the 25th hours.

I watched kill bill 1 and hated it so much I will not watch vol2.  Did not like kindergarten cop either.  Predator 2 was pretty good though.
-

SuperFireKirby

P2 was pretty good but the first one is a ton better. Plus the first has the GOVERNATOR in it.

PseudoMario16

I really have only like 4 movies that i actually like.
I have Irobot, I am Legend, Rush Hour 3, and Transporter 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

GreekGeek

I only like Latter Days, Summerstorm, The Dark Knight, Alles is Liefde (Dutch romantic comedy) and a couple of other stuff.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on June 18, 2009, 04:49:41 PMI really have only like 4 movies that i actually like.
I have Irobot, I am Legend, Rush Hour 3, and Transporter 3
I'm guessing you're a fan of Will Smith then.

Harvest

Just got back from Wal-Mart.

Picked up Predator 2, because it deserved to be bought for $5.  A Chuck Norris 3 pack for $5, just because I've never seen a Norris film.  The Departed, another Scorsese classic.  Master and Commander:  The Far Side of the World with Russell Crowe, another very good movie.
-

SuperFireKirby

I think I'm gonna go buy Escape from Alcatraz. Great Clint Eastwood movie. Don't know why I don't have it already.

Palagerini

What?! No one has named any war movies?!

Saving Private Ryan, Flags of our Fathers, Band of Brothers, Letters to Iwo Jima, Full Metal Jacket, Forest Gump, Patton, Platoon.

Nah i'm just kiddin. I watch way to many war movies...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Harvest

Will probably pick up Saving Private Ryan sometime soon, but tonight I bought Commando and the first three Rambo movies.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Palagerini on June 23, 2009, 01:40:09 PMWhat?! No one has named any war movies?!

Saving Private Ryan, Flags of our Fathers, Band of Brothers, Letters to Iwo Jima, Full Metal Jacket, Forest Gump, Patton, Platoon.

Nah i'm just kiddin. I watch way to many war movies...
I completely forgot about Forest Gump. But I did name Kelley's Heros which, in my opinion, is the greatest WWII movie of all time.