News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Your movie collection?

Started by Harvest, May 25, 2009, 07:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: GreekGeek on November 23, 2009, 08:49:56 PM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 23, 2009, 05:23:56 AMWhen it comes to tv shows, I'm more of a comedy lover.

But you gotta admit that British comedy is better than American (sorry for all the Americans around).
Yeah. But you can't deny that america has had some greats over the years.(Dick van Dyke, Don Rickles, George Carlin, Louis Black).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 23, 2009, 05:23:56 AMWhen it comes to tv shows, I'm more of a comedy lover.

But you gotta admit that British comedy is better than American (sorry for all the Americans around).

Wrong. 
-

triforced1

Quote from: Harvest on November 28, 2009, 05:20:06 PM

Wrong. 

OBJECTION HARVEST!!

Harvest

I've bought a huge amount of movies lately...don't want to list them all but I'll tell you I got Inglourious Basterds on Blu Ray and it came with epic dog tags!
-

kotorfanboy

While I don't buy many movies, I love watching movies.

Inglorious Basterds was the best Tarantino movie I've seen (not that I liked Pulp Fiction very much).

SuperFireKirby

Inglorious Basterds was by far the best movie I saw in theatres last year. I definitely am going to have to buy it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

-

SuperFireKirby

Hitler's mustaches flying off= greatest moment involving a nazi dying ever.

Harvest

oh great, its being shown in my history class now two days after I watched it.
-

rushye

Most of my movie collections are chick flicks.
I will name some of my collection:

-The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
-The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
-Herbie: Fully Loaded
-The Parent Trap
-New York Minute
-Harry Potter 1-5
-Star Wars
-A Walk to Remember
-Crossroads
-American Pie
-Road Trip
-Euro Trip
-The Shinning
-The Rage Carrie
-Pay it forward
-The Mummy
-Cheaper by the dozen
-Never been kissed
-Water boy
-Spiderman 1-3
-Cinderella
-Snow White
-Sleeping Beauty
-Snow White A tale of Terror
-Highschool Musical 1
-101 Dalmatians
-Now and Then
 and the list goes on. I still got loads of collection but its too long to type.