News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 20, 2015, 04:30:32 PMHappy birthday! You're feeling guilty for no cause. Your mother's death was not your fault! I know I've said it a million times, but I'll keep saying it until you believe it like I do! And we're here, all wishing you a happy birthday! Go buy yourself some cake!  ;D
Cake? This is the truth, but I've never ventured out of my "cave" for about an year. I haven't had cake in a long long time and I'd rather just stay here and chat with you guys. Most fun I've had since...I was born.  ;D
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Hero of Trains

I'm glad you're having fun! If you haven't had any cake in a while, here! *hands imaginary cake* The cake is a lie anyways, so does it matter if it's imaginary?  ;D
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 20, 2015, 04:35:09 PMI'm glad you're having fun! If you haven't had any cake in a while, here! *hands imaginary cake* The cake is a lie anyways, so does it matter if it's imaginary?  ;D
Oh thanks! It tastes delicious. Very good. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hero of Trains

Great! I'll have some too then! *eats all the rest*  ;)
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 20, 2015, 04:37:59 PMGreat! I'll have some too then! *eats all the rest*  ;)
Hey! Give it back!  :P
I'm kidding! Have everything!!! It's sooo fun! :D

Hero of Trains

Haha, I can get more! It's imaginary, right? While I'm doing that, let's get streamers, hats, fireworks, chocolate fountains, and... done! There we go! There's a party fit for you!  ;)

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 20, 2015, 04:42:52 PMHaha, I can get more! It's imaginary, right? While I'm doing that, let's get streamers, hats, fireworks, chocolate fountains, and... done! There we go! There's a party fit for you!  ;)
Yay! So it's just only us 2?  8) 8)

Hero of Trains

I don't know. What do you think? Should we invite the rest of NSM? The world? The universe? Or just keep it as us two?

Latios212

Uh I can't have cake. But I'm in! :D
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mayastarr041

Quote from: Latios212 on July 20, 2015, 04:52:52 PMUh I can't have cake. But I'm in! :D
Who invited you? Get out!
HAHA JK! ;D
Of course we should invite everyone who wants to come in NSM if they want to! Here, Latios, do you want cookies then? (::)
Cookies are good. Here you go Train (::)
Enjoy!

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Hero of Trains

Come one, come all! EVERYONE HERE'S INVITED to the greatest party on the face of the planet!  ;D

mayastarr041

Yay! So this must be what fun is. I've never had this kind of gathering with my friends. It was usually only me. It was depressing. *sigh*

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 20, 2015, 04:57:24 PMCome one, come all! EVERYONE HERE'S INVITED to the greatest party on the face of the planet!  ;D
I wouldn't say greatest party. Maybe a mediocre one. :/

Hero of Trains

But it has chocolate fountains! Fireworks! Candy galore! Remember? If nothing else, we can probably get Maestro to declare it the best. And as everyone knows, his word is law! ;)