Nebbles

Happy birthday AwesomeYears! May it be awesome! :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle

hppy bday awsmyrs!

sme 2 any1 i mssd!

braix

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on October 03, 2015, 11:18:54 PMBy that logic, I should be able to say q and everyone would know what I was talking about. Right? Oh wait, you don't know what q means?
I just want to say that in League of Legends, we actually say soloq or duoq instead of spelling out the whole word "queue" haha

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on October 03, 2015, 11:18:54 PMEdit: Oh yea, while I'm on the topic of spelling, in your IG bio, proud ameteur -> proud amateur
Whoops I should fix that gosh darn it

Quote from: InsigTurtle on October 03, 2015, 11:35:42 PMhppy bday awsmyrs!

sme 2 any1 i mssd!
ayyy my man insg hi5!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

AwesomeYears

Thanks for all the birthday greetings!

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 03, 2015, 11:36:50 PMI just want to say that in League of Legends, we actually say soloq or duoq instead of spelling out the whole word "queue" haha
yeah actually I did understand him
yolo q
unmotivated

TheMarioPianist

Happy birthday Holland Oates!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

JDMEK5

Happy belated, AwesomeYears!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Happy Birthday, Holland Oates!

Olimar12345

Happy birthday, Holland Oates!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

HB awesome Finale Person!!
what is shitpost

AwesomeYears

Happy birthday Mr Oates and thanks for staying at the Great Exotic Ninsheetmusic Hotel!

JDMEK5

Happy birthday Monsieur Oates!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Happy birthday again Xaoz!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I know it's late (But I said HB on Skype dammit), but happy birthday Xaoz!!
what is shitpost